Archived How long to earn Holiday Pay/other benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've searched around and haven't been able to find a concrete answer. I started on the 10th of November as a new GSTL, completely new to Target. I know thanksgiving is a paid holiday for TL's, I'm just not sure if I'm eligible for it since I've only been here for two weeks. I'm not working on Thursday, but I am working a 5am-5pm on that Friday.

Also, how long for health benefits to come in? My trainer told me she believes it's 90 days.

Thanks!!

I've searched around and haven't been able to find a concrete answer. I started on the 10th of November as a new GSTL, completely new to Target. I know thanksgiving is a paid holiday for TL's, I'm just not sure if I'm eligible for it since I've only been here for two weeks. I'm not working on Thursday, but I am working a 5am-5pm on that Friday.

Also, how long for health benefits to come in? My trainer told me she believes it's 90 days.

Thanks!!
From what I've heard you get time and a half plus $1 for work on thanksgiving, then normal time plus $1 for midnight to 5 or 6 AM on friday. I don't know about benefits though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back