Archived How Many People Do You Have In Beauty At A Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomTeamMember

The Request Has Been Cleared
How many people do you usually have in Beauty at a time and how big is your store? My store currently only has one person there at a time except on Saturday when we do our “sampling event” one person focuses on selling and the other doing truck and reshop and whatnot. On those days when they have 2 people in beauty I actually sell 4x more than when we don’t... also do your stores have any rewards/ prizes for those who sell more? If you do, do you think it actually helps them to sell more?

How many people do you usually have in Beauty at a time and how big is your store? My store currently only has one person there at a time except on Saturday when we do our “sampling event” one person focuses on selling and the other doing truck and reshop and whatnot. On those days when they have 2 people in beauty I actually sell 4x more than when we don’t... also do your stores have any rewards/ prizes for those who sell more? If you do, do you think it actually helps them to sell more?
4 and a Tl so 5 total. AAA+ store

Just one. On some days there's someone who comes in later, but when the second person comes in the first one usually goes and does other things (like presentation type stuff).

I don't think we have any rewards for selling more. Maybe we used to? but not for a long time.

Two to three usually, just selling only one who went back to school last week was the one who actually got shit done.

Is there a way for me to find out what the size of my store is?
Your store fact sheet on workbench will tell you what volume your store is

We only have one at a time btw, B volume

We have 5 beauty tm at a time at my store
Not sure what they do i have only seen 1 do any truck push and the rest seem to walk around the backrooms flirting with the guys from flow and market

Opener/Closer 4-5 Days a week
Opener/Mid/Closer 2-3 Days a week
I’m usually there 4 of the days that there’s only an opener/closer so I support my beauty team.

I recently got the beauty blow out which now gives me 150 payroll hours. I have an opener and closer every day. Friday through Sunday I have a 12-8 for sampling. And then 4 hour shifts busy days like mondays during my peak hours which is 6pm-10pm

Usually 1, sometimes 2 on truck days, at a low volume store.
Learned yesterday from the beauty TM when I was in that stockroom area that they're no longer allowed to do their own back stocking, so it's been piling up. Supposedly, one of the BR team is supposed to do it now - but wasn't that sort of the point behind e2e, that each area does all of its own tasks? The ETL says that they're supposed to be on the floor, providing guest service. Except if an item is sitting in the back, it's kind of hard to sell it. And if it's not back stocked, it's kind of hard to find it. But what do the beauty TM and I know, we just work here.

i work in a pretty small location so we only really have one at a time. very seldomly we'll have two. as for the prizes, we've only done it once and it was for gift cards. i got 2nd so that was kinda neato

We have 5 beauty tm at a time at my store
Not sure what they do i have only seen 1 do any truck push and the rest seem to walk around the backrooms flirting with the guys from flow and market

We have the opposite. Our Beauty team is pretty good but the boys are constantly up their (uninterested) asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back