Archived How much did I get paid on July 4 as a Team Leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new to being a team leader. I know there are incentives that come along with it but does that include working on holidays as well? For example, I worked on July 4 for 8 hours. Did I get paid time and a half or a full extra shift worth of work? I am reading conflicting information online so I thought I would ask here. Thanks in advance!

You get time and a half for all hours worked on the holiday. You also get paid for a free 8 hours of holiday pay that counts as regular pay.

So, this week I'll work 10 hours on July 4, 40 hours on non-July 4 days, and get 8 hours holiday pay. 10 hours are time and a half and 48 hours are regular.

Last edited:
Keep in mind it is not always the full 8 hours holiday pay, but up to your average. At first I started getting paid for 7 hours then eventually went to the 8 when my average increased.

Keep in mind it is not always the full 8 hours holiday pay, but up to your average. At first I started getting paid for 7 hours then eventually went to the 8 when my average increased.

This, some of our team leads only got 7, 7.5 etc. I think they round up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back