How to apply for red card on POS system

I’m pretty new as a cashier so I’m still learning a bit. We have to bring up RedCards to every customer but I don’t really ask because if a customer did want to apply for a red card, I’m not sure how to start the application process for them on the POS system.... :(
Like what keys do I have to push, what do the customer need to speed up the process of applying. What do I do?! :(

I’m pretty new as a cashier so I’m still learning a bit. We have to bring up RedCards to every customer but I don’t really ask because if a customer did want to apply for a red card, I’m not sure how to start the application process for them on the POS system.... :(
Like what keys do I have to push, what do the customer need to speed up the process of applying. What do I do?! :(

You don't need to push a any keys. Although, it's a good idea to suspend the transaction so that the guest will be able to use thei new RC their transaction. All you need to do is scan the barcode on the RedCard information booklet and follow the onscreen prompts from there. It's really easy.

You don't need to push a any keys. Although, it's a good idea to suspend the transaction so that the guest will be able to use thei new RC their transaction. All you need to do is scan the barcode on the RedCard information booklet and follow the onscreen prompts from there. It's really easy.
Omg thank you so so much!

Can’t do that on new pos need go to home then go to red card application then scan app barcode.

Not go physically home. Hit the home icon on the touchscreen. Launch the RedCard app.
so when i go to that app, will the transaction pause or delete? or does the customer have to apply until after the transaction? And are all the instructions on the app or do I need to know what the customer needs?

so when i go to that app, will the transaction pause or delete? or does the customer have to apply until after the transaction? And are all the instructions on the app or do I need to know what the customer needs?
When the guest wants to sign up for a red card after your done scanning everything you press the home button. It will ask if you want to suspend the transaction and you press yes. Then you go to the “Apply for red card” app and follow the prompts on the screen. Once you are done signing up for the card you go back to the pos system and then scan the suspend slip then pay with the temporary red card that was printed before if they got accepted. If it didn’t work out then you just scan the suspend slip and they pay how they normally would. You can apply before, during, or after it doesn’t really matter, I recommend after however. When you go to the Home Screen to switch to the red card app it will have you suspend the transaction. All you have to do is follow the on screen instructions.

When the guest wants to sign up for a red card after your done scanning everything you press the home button. It will ask if you want to suspend the transaction and you press yes. Then you go to the “Apply for red card” app and follow the prompts on the screen. Once you are done signing up for the card you go back to the pos system and then scan the suspend slip then pay with the temporary red card that was printed before if they got accepted. If it didn’t work out then you just scan the suspend slip and they pay how they normally would. You can apply before, during, or after it doesn’t really matter, I recommend after however. When you go to the Home Screen to switch to the red card app it will have you suspend the transaction. All you have to do is follow the on screen instructions.
Thank u so much! Also where/ what is the suspend slip?

Thank u so much! Also where/ what is the suspend slip?
It prints out. A suspend slip is basically everything that’s been done in a transaction. When you suspend it the printer prints a receipt that when scanned brings the whole transaction back so when you suspend it the printer will print a suspend slip then once your done applying for a red card you scan that suspend slip and you get everything back you had before.

Back