Archived How to change a requested off day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to have a block party on Saturday August 27th so I requested the day off and it got approved. Turns out the block party is getting changed to the following week, so how do I go about rescinding my request for the 27th? Do I have to do it on ehr? Or just let my TL know?

Go to EHR and under my time self service go under request time off and under the form there'll be a list of approved time off and you can click on the approved time off to delete them. :)

And note the new request that you cancelled the 8/27 date and are requesting this one cause your event changed.

I do this just I practice CYA.

You know I would LOVE to do that, but I am one of only three signing team members that do overnight signing on Saturdays...and I just don't see them giving me off two Saturdays in a row lol. And instead of risking getting the following week denied...I wanna cancel the 27th.

I agree, Spot will do fine and take both weekends. I'm at a Super Target and we have had only 2 people do signing for the past month now, granted it never gets finished 100%, but the team manages.

You guys are awesome because you have just convinced me to do that...thanks lol

August is going to be rough here. We're way down in sales this month and we're one of those freaky BTC stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back