How to chose Flex Down (leave work early) on the MyTime App?

Hi I just started working for a Target DC and I still can’t figure out how to do “flex down” in the app. I work the 12hr , night shift so I’m not sure if that helps. But I went on the MyTime app and it’s all confusing. So can anyone that knows or uses the app can help me?

Click the calendar with the check mark
Select the day you want to flex down, this will bring up all of the options for that day
Select whichever option you want under “voluntary down” (if you select “full”, it only applies if they can approve the entire shift, half early would be if you want to come in mid shift, half late is leaving mid shift, any is whatever they can approve)
Click Save
If it’s approved you should get a push notification, or you can check your schedule for that day.

Select the day you want to flex down, this will bring up all of the options for that day
Select whichever option you want under “voluntary down” (if you select “full”, it only applies if they can approve the entire shift, half early would be if you want to come in mid shift, half late is leaving mid shift, any is whatever they can approve)
Click Save
If it’s approved you should get a push notification, or you can check your schedule for that day.
Thank you so much for your help! They never thoroughly explained this to me

Click Save
Wait, 1 more time plz but more detail

Note that technically you are not allowed to until after your 90 day probation period is up.

Thank you so much for your help! They never thoroughly explained this to me
Trying to schedule yourself down or up works the same way. You can try for full shift, first half of shift, last half of shift or any available.

Although volunteering to try to schedule yourself to work extra for the last half of a shift of what is supposed to be one of your days off seems like total torture to me I guess some people desire such things so this is probably why S&M also exists.

Back