Archived Hr cleared training

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Besteddressed

Hi. New team member hired during fourth quarter. Besides for training I could compete myself, no management would take the time to work with me to get the rest signed off.
Well apparently HR was tired of me coming up on the reports and just cleared all my training.
New ESTL-sf just put me on corrective action why was it not a warning?
Confused and annoyed.

Talk to your ETL-Human Resources or Store Team Leader (General manager) about your situation. If they refused to listen try calling the employee hotline. Also if that's you in your picture it's best to change it. It's a good idea to try to remain anonymous on this site

It was Hr ETL that cleared all the training. And that's not me. I'm fat.

I would call the team member integrity hotline at 1-800-541-6838 ( 704-556-7046 if you're currently outside of the United States) or email at Integrity@Target.com.
Here's some more information about Target's integrity hotline:

https://www.tnwgrc.com/target/

I'm confused, what did they put on the corrective action for?

A basic procedurE issue. It was never documented before, nor was I coached, just went straight to CcA.

There are some things that go straight to a CA. Does it have something to do with training?

So ETL-HR signs off on training you never received or were vetted on then ETL-SF puts you on CA for a procedural issue? That might've been something you weren't trained for?!
That's wrong on several levels....

Uhm..... Not really. Just adding them both in one thread. I guess the CA was "attendance" related without going into details.
However, I feel it should have been noticed WAY before 5 months into job, and before reviews.

So ETL-HR signs off on training you never received or were vetted on then ETL-SF puts you on CA for a procedural issue? That might've been something you weren't trained for?!
That's wrong on several levels....
Yes. It is. It is unfair to me as a new team member. I had scheduled several training modules with different EtLs but something more important always came up.

I have to go back n check my emails about training not being in companies to see which ones were falsely signed off on.

If you are not trained in a certain area, then you should not be working in that area. We are assuming that you have document all events. You will need that for the hotline. I would talk to your stl.
I am confused on what the question was?
Are you a tl? Tm does not have an email unless a gsa.

If you are not trained in a certain area, then you should not be working in that area. We are assuming that you have document all events. You will need that for the hotline. I would talk to your stl.
I am confused on what the question was?
I was wondering why it went straight to CA, and just wanted to throw in there that HR ironically cleared the training. Like the pot calling the kettle black.

No call no show is an automatic CA. Maybe that's it?

What are you going to achieve by "proving" they signed off on your trainings? Aren't you a TL? That means you are responsible for getting those trainings done. They had to clear them so they wouldn't get in trouble for your failure to get them done on time.

If you have attendance issues as a TL, then clearly there is a problem. Have they never had a conversation about your attendance with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back