I'm Lost! I Am The Only Style Employee Advice

I'm a Style team member, working at Target for 1 1/2 years. So, once this whole coronoavirus thing started to get serious here, one by one the members of Style started taking an LOA. Two of them were calling out a few times, so there were about five shifts where I was closing Style all but myself. It wasn't so bad the first two times, until they started adding me doing the breakdown on top of doing the push, zone and reshop for style. The last two style team members officially went on LOA, and I have continued closing by myself. The TL and the VM are forced to help with SFS, so the breakdown is left until I get there in the afternoon. And we've been getting a lot of stock that is taking me up to two hours to complete, and I am finding myself unable to finish the push because the salesfloor is so messy and needs time to be zoned so I only end up doing half. I am already starting to feel so drained from doing the work of the whole department by myself with no help. I am planning to talk to my ETL about help with at least the breakdown and push, but my team lead says there is a low chance she'll agree to it. I don't want to take an LOA, I need to support my family. I'm conflicted. Any advice??

Ask what is most important. It is like this in most stores. We are hiring as fast as we can. I'm sure your store is too. That should help at least get your VM and TL back to style.

Ask what is most important. It is like this in most stores. We are hiring as fast as we can. I'm sure your store is too. That should help at least get your VM and TL back to style.
Yes, my HR ETL did say they we're hiring! The thing is our store has always had trouble finding new people for Style. I am hoping they find someone soon

Back