I go out my way.. Be seeing you !

I will take out the high (lol) table at my store because it must be done, I am already waging an unholy war against them and management is sooooo.. Fucking stupid they have not even figured out yet what I am up to . they can not win because they are doing what they do best ,same old communistic Target tactics...suppress the population...lol..they are now up against a propaganda minister who will try to stay hidden for awhile but probably will Lose his cover as time goes on and more is revealed. Instead of hearing the daily robot news from my handlers who say zone, do your 1 for ones, audit, push faster, I will retaliate with ...fuck you.. New regime.. Teaching, expanding my horizons ,..you management assholes have no clue that in any normal job that is priority #1 or you will be taught and propaganda will used against you while I use targets own inclusivity rules against them and wage a war that brings down all management and their outdated systems and behaviour models..lol...I look forward to this as now I have awoken..and know even in this forum ..I will hunted..humiliated.. And destroyed as a human being who has worked thru a fucking pandemic for you and was a great essential worker but now must go back to being cannon fodder for your horrible rules of engagement as you continue to belittle and try to mindfuck a veteran ..oops no I am only the cook.

Lol ..didn't get my 2% yet, which is less than what I was making thru the pandemic. But I believe management got their review and bonus and are proceeding accordingly thru their demented outdated Target policies which is highly unproductive. You build a team thru ..teaching..respect..morale boosting, not by using the same old tactics that result in high employee turnover and disrespecting people of diversified backgrounds ...that results in poor morale. I really believe Target knows they must move on in the post pandemic world but perhaps they need to be pushed into it faster. Destroy and rebuild !

I will take out the high (lol) table at my store because it must be done, I am already waging an unholy war against them and management is sooooo.. Fucking stupid they have not even figured out yet what I am up to . they can not win because they are doing what they do best ,same old communistic Target tactics...suppress the population...lol..they are now up against a propaganda minister who will try to stay hidden for awhile but probably will Lose his cover as time goes on and more is revealed. Instead of hearing the daily robot news from my handlers who say zone, do your 1 for ones, audit, push faster, I will retaliate with ...fuck you.. New regime.. Teaching, expanding my horizons ,..you management assholes have no clue that in any normal job that is priority #1 or you will be taught and propaganda will used against you while I use targets own inclusivity rules against them and wage a war that brings down all management and their outdated systems and behaviour models..lol...I look forward to this as now I have awoken..and know even in this forum ..I will hunted..humiliated.. And destroyed as a human being who has worked thru a fucking pandemic for you and was a great essential worker but now must go back to being cannon fodder for your horrible rules of engagement as you continue to belittle and try to mindfuck a veteran ..oops no I am only the cook.
Is this a manifesto?

LET'S GO BABY 2% better than my 1% last year.

nana changing GIF

Back