Archived I have never been as passionate about anything as this lady is bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say 12 kids...who is the sexual deviant here:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She reminds me of county clerk Kim Davis.

But don't worry she will be back in a month to complain why she can't use her massive handful of expired coupons, or complain about returning an item with no receipt.

I hope she realizes Walmart also has a large LGBT community.

Lol For someone who seemingly has so much sex, you'd think she'd be able to chill the fuck out.

I've never even heard of the cart attendant doing it- only brand attendants. I've at a high volume store though.

Most stores don't have brand attendants, mainly high-volume, high-risk stores. Other stores have the cart attendant do restroom checks, or if there isn't a cart attendant, then a cashier or the GSTL/GSA.

And these are the same folk who would have us liberals believe WE'RE the crazy ones. You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.

Those poor kids. This is when Child Protective Services ought to intervene.

and one more, we had someone attempt this at our store, they were being loud the second they came in though and our AP guy very quickly stepped in front of the person screaming and said 'you're entitled to your belief but you're not disrupting our business.' and demanded they leave.

and one more, we had someone attempt this at our store, they were being loud the second they came in though and our AP guy very quickly stepped in front of the person screaming and said 'you're entitled to your belief but you're not disrupting our business.' and demanded they leave.

I don't even know what to say anymore. These people are seriously mentally ill and they need help.

Of course, these are the same conservative God-fearing Christians who talk about the free market and how businesses have a right to discriminate. Yet when a business decides to not discriminate, it's time to pick up the pitchforks and scream all across the store? Hypocrites. Take your own advice and stop coming to Target so us sane people can shop there in peace.

I think some of these 'rebukes' are kinda like what we called a 'Chinese fire drill'....you get out & run around the car at a red light, hopping back in before it turns green.
Totally pointless just so you can say you did it.

what a dumbass, what does self identifying as a target employee have to do with the fing bathrooms and he cares so much about not lying :p

There are so many other issues that we need to be focusing on as a nation and leave the LGBT community alone, it is quite ridiculous.

I can't wait for the close minded hateful bible thumping generation dies so that more progressive and open minded generation can take over

Last edited:
what a dumbass, what does self identifying as a target employee have to do with the fing bathrooms and he cares so much about not lying :p

There are so many other issues that we need to be focusing on as a nation and leave the LGBT community alone, it is quite ridiculous.

I can't wait for the close minded hateful bible thumping generation dies so that more progressive and open minded generation can take over

Hes lucky I wasn't the cashier. I would have told him he could get the discount if he went behind the register and helped me check out customers. Lol

He doesn't know what Target employees have to go through every day

That store is very well zoned. And hardly a guest in sight either. It must have been right after it opened.

This is the dumbest one yet.

I see he self identifies as a moron but I don't think he needed to waste the cashier or managers time for that.

And when are all these people going to realize that NO ONE should use the bathrooms at target.

And one more thing. I am not familiar with men's bathrooms, but I know that when most women use the rest room they do what they have to do. Flush the toilet and leave.

Is it that way in the men's room also? Or do you guys run around naked touching each other drooling like a bunch of baffoons?

I have a feeling that the ones making targets restrooms disgusting pig sties are these asses who are running through the stores complaining.

They are probably complaining because now the media is drawing attention to the place that they pig up the most.

That store is very well zoned. And hardly a guest in sight either. It must have been right after it opened.
It was dark when they left & hardly a person in sight; more likely just before close.
This way she could brag to her zealot friends that she did it - at a time when she wouldn't be challenged or thrown out.
#Chicksh*t

They are raising hate filled kids tho. The cycle never ends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back