Archived I have never been as passionate about anything as this lady is bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

and one more, we had someone attempt this at our store, they were being loud the second they came in though and our AP guy very quickly stepped in front of the person screaming and said 'you're entitled to your belief but you're not disrupting our business.' and demanded they leave.

woooooooow. I'll never understand how people can be so hateful.

I just don't understand these people. I feel so sorry that they are like this. That they take the time to waste gas just to go Target, walk the store just to yell out stupid shit, act like they are whole hearted Christians. And then no one pays them any attention except for the TMs telling them to get out. I have friends that are very Christian, and are more open minded than these people. Hell even they guy I had a crush on (which I posted about in the Confessions of a Human thread) who I told who is Christian was more accepting of my feeling toward him. I'm all for your rights of free speech (but this goes too far disrupting a business) but I can't help what to think what Jesus (if there is one) is thinking of these people slandering others. Love thy neighbor as thyself. They must not love themselves...

And one more thing. I am not familiar with men's bathrooms, but I know that when most women use the rest room they do what they have to do. Flush the toilet and leave.

Is it that way in the men's room also? Or do you guys run around naked touching each other drooling like a bunch of baffoons?
ChpQ6JtUYAApR9W.jpg:small

Isn't god all about love and acceptance. They sure twisted the bible.

I just don't understand these people. I feel so sorry that they are like this. That they take the time to waste gas just to go Target, walk the store just to yell out stupid shit, act like they are whole hearted Christians. And then no one pays them any attention except for the TMs telling them to get out. I have friends that are very Christian, and are more open minded than these people. Hell even they guy I had a crush on (which I posted about in the Confessions of a Human thread) who I told who is Christian was more accepting of my feeling toward him. I'm all for your rights of free speech (but this goes too far disrupting a business) but I can't help what to think what Jesus (if there is one) is thinking of these people slandering others. Love thy neighbor as thyself. They must not love themselves...

As a Catholic, I agree with both of you. These people are misinterpreting the Bible (not to mention citing outdated Jewish laws and taking them even further out of context) and twisting it into a hateful tirade. Jesus would be disappointed if he saw the way people behave in our society, supposedly in the name of God.

As a Catholic, I agree with both of you. These people are misinterpreting the Bible (not to mention citing outdated Jewish laws and taking them even further out of context) and twisting it into a hateful tirade. Jesus would be disappointed if he saw the way people behave in our society, supposedly in the name of God.
I'm not even religious, personally. I just sort of go by don't be a dick. But people like that disgust me. Religions are supposed to be peaceful. But there's always bound to be the radicals.

Many fundies these days are faux 'Christians' using scripture as a way of segregating anyone they don't agree with, therefore they're misguided heathens.
People are always slamming moderate Muslims for not calling out the radicals; sounds like Christians need to do the same.

Last edited:
I'm not even religious, personally. I just sort of go by don't be a dick. But people like that disgust me. Religions are supposed to be peaceful. But there's always bound to be the radicals.
I'm not either really. Have I ever prayed? Yes, though I did completely give up religion over the summer, I turned away from it instead of toward it to heal myself after some really personal rough times. Though now I'm back where I was, though more open minded about it all. I'm not here to talk religion, but these people just have it all wrong, even with my limited knowledge.

I saw a minister/priest or something like that in our target cafe seating area the other day. I'm assuming he had just finished shopping because he had a few bags with him. He was just seating there reading his bible and highlighting passages and taking notes while eating some popcorn. I kind of recognized him so he must he a pretty regular shopper, but this was the first time I saw him with his clerical collar. After he finished his popcorn he packed up and left. I thought about all those crazy videos while I was sitting at a table next to him during my break and I almost started audibly laughing. Our store has a religious guy quietly eating popcorn while reading the bible while other store have to deal with the people in the videos.

and one more, we had someone attempt this at our store, they were being loud the second they came in though and our AP guy very quickly stepped in front of the person screaming and said 'you're entitled to your belief but you're not disrupting our business.' and demanded they leave.

I honestly think people like this do more harm than good. EVEN if I agreed with the content ( and I don't ) of what she was saying...the way she went about saying it was all wrong. She came across as being full of hate and anger. Her message was lost in her delivery. I also love how she was so "brave" and did this when there was hardly no one in the store.

I am a Christian. I am not ashamed of it . I pray ever day and love God. My best friend is gay and I love her with all my heart . When, I look at her I see my friend...someone that I would trust with my deepest darkest secrets and if need be my life. I am so sick and tired of people judging others simply because they love someone of the same sex OR because they feel they need to make their outward appearance match their inward appearance ( ie transgendered people). Stop judging people! If you feel they are living in sin then pray for them. Walking up to someone and simply saying I am praying for you would do far more than screaming hell fire and brimstone at them. Lest we forget the Bible says ".....for we all have sinned and come short of the Glory of the Lord" Don't judge someone cause they sin differently than you do. One last thing ...stop saying all this bathroom stuff is about protecting the children...no its about the fact that you cant and wont accept anything that doesn't meet your definition of "normal"

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with the bathrooms or arguing but my father would say
Put on a raincoat if you are going to complain about getting splashed when you are sitting on the side of the pool.

I know there is more of a message in that statement other than not wanting to look like a moron at the pool with a yellow slicker on during a hot sunny summer afternoon.

Wait... some GSA/GSTL's clean up bathrooms? o_O
The GSA's make me clean the bathroom. I am service desk TM. I have a stronger stomach than the GSA's but if there is vomit, sorry no can do or I will add another pile of vomit :confused::confused::confused:.

I will just say this store is local to me and this idiot and his friends threaten all the local stores pretty much every weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back