Archived I have never been as passionate about anything as this lady is bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just say this store is local to me and this idiot and his friends threaten all the local stores pretty much every weekend.
If they regularly harass stores in the area, can't the locals band together & get them trespassed?
Frankly, I'd love to see a bunch of TMs armed with silly string & nerf guns go gangsta on 'em.

If they regularly harass stores in the area, can't the locals band together & get them trespassed?
Frankly, I'd love to see a bunch of TMs armed with silly string & nerf guns go gangsta on 'em.

Silly string and nurf guns.. You're cute.. I want buckshot in a 12g... That is how you deal with protestors where I am from..

They threaten but actually show up? sometimes. Sometimes not.. So you don't know if someone will actually show and how it will be? Your guess is as good as mine.

Wow, I've never seen a supertarget - yowsa!

Those employees handled that very well.

I stopped at 1:43

Obviously he's a fucking asshole. "self identify as a Target employee" Really? REALLY??? What a complete douche.

I don't need to watch the rest just to know I'll be pissed off. Later, after I'm done being a nice person.

Okay, I made it to 6:32 and am totally impressed with the professionalism of the Target employees there.
I am reeling from the utter idiocy that man shows. What an asshole, truly.

He's trying to compare apples and oranges. If he wants to "self identify as a Target employee" then he can fill out an application ffs.

Last edited:
Dear Mr Self Identify, try self identifying as a human with a higher IQ. Then if you wanna be a Target employee, meet us at the trailer. (Missed this somehow what an ultra maroon).

This is the dumbest one yet.

Someone needs a crash course on gender dysphoria. People don't "self identify" as a gender simply because they want perks. His point is flawed, ignorant and offensive. I'm more annoyed with him than the others to be honest. He seems intelligent, not crazy. Just a shame the intelligence is wasted due to bias that clouds his mind from educating himself.

You can't pick on a person with serious mental issues, I guess he doesn't understand that. Its why we just ask the crazy bigots to leave. ba-dum-tish!

The big question is, does Target still consider these people "guests"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back