Archived I just need to rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear freight 100% for all areas and do a 100% zone for inventory on Thursday. Take vacation. Come back today at 2pm. No vehicles have been worked and its the biggest truck our store has ever gotten. I am supposed to only be in B (stationary, kitchen) and the ETLGE says to work 4 uboats of B and do the zone. No biggie. I work a vehicle, keep hopping into OPU, do the next vehicle, start zoning, and I do an OPU and need help finding an item from BTS. I call on the walkie trying to figure out who is in it. Eventually my CTL says I am. I complete the OPU and go up to my CTL, ETLGE, ETLAP, and PML chatting. I talk to the ETLGE and she says I am in BTS instead of B and the OPU person will do B. Ok, no biggie. I am finished with my uboats and go to get reshop. My CTL wanted to know why the OPU person was getting B. She wasn't happy with that and said over the walkie to say I am in B and BTS. If I didn't have to push 4 vehicles, it would have been sort of doable, but it was in such a rough spot. I head up to GS to talk to her about it and when I get there she is on channel 2 talking with the ETLSS who is telling her that I should only be in one. The CTL doesn't care and says I can do it and its always been this way, which while it has, BTS has gotten too crazy to do it this way which is why I was scheduled only B. She says I need to get it done (also I am a minor so I leave at 9:45) and I just say I will try my best and walk away. I zone most of B except kitchen, except a shitty zone. My store expects 100% flawless zones. I take my lunch, eat Chick Fil A, clock back in, and throw up a few minutes later. I was trying to push through it but I couldn't so I cleared my few items of reshop and told her "I am sick and am going to need to leave early". She says "Thanks for fucking up my night". I clock out and leave, keep in mind this is 5 hours into my shift. Here I am with a 101.2 fever typing this. If I am able to make it in tomorrow, I am going to talk to the ETLGE about this conflicting stuff between her and the CTL. By the way I have never once clocked out early or called out at this store and was only late once by 15 minutes. The ETLs love me and always call me in for an extra shift and I usually get scheduled 36 hours a week but always work near 40 and I was the right hand man on inventory day. The CTL is always like this and its so annoying. She didn't even say goodbye, or feel better.

Sorry for the long post but I really just need to rant.

The OPU person will get B while other people are having to back up OPU? Yeah, no. LMFAO. I don't have time to do my own job properly and search for shit that isn't where it's supposed to be. I'm not pushing shit.

The OPU person will get B while other people are having to back up OPU? Yeah, no. LMFAO. I don't have time to do my own job properly and search for shit that isn't where it's supposed to be. I'm not pushing shit.

I am talking about zoning. Oh also btw the reason I was supposed to do B and BTS is because OPU had to zone C.

I don’t blame you for ranting. Leadership expecting to get anything done when they constantly countermand each other’s direction is beyond belief. The CTL may have a title, but she is not a leader or she would have had some concern for your well being, and expressed it, instead of thinking only of herself. I don’t know where Spot finds these heartless, brainless “leaders” or if hearts and brains are excised during training, but she needs to get a clue about how to treat people. Hope you feel better.

I don’t blame you for ranting. Leadership expecting to get anything done when they constantly countermand each other’s direction is beyond belief. The CTL may have a title, but she is not a leader or she would have had some concern for your well being, and expressed it, instead of thinking only of herself. I don’t know where Spot finds these heartless, brainless “leaders” or if hearts and brains are excised during training, but she needs to get a clue about how to treat people. Hope you feel better.
I know for a fact the ETLs would have been soooooo nice about it. I can't believe the way they hire TLs.

Get well and feel better. I would talk to your ETL-HR or SD first. If they value you, they will step up for you with the other problematic Leads.
Tbh I am going to try and grind until my LOA mid August then when I come back try and work days

Clear freight 100% for all areas and do a 100% zone for inventory on Thursday. Take vacation. Come back today at 2pm. No vehicles have been worked and its the biggest truck our store has ever gotten. I am supposed to only be in B (stationary, kitchen) and the ETLGE says to work 4 uboats of B and do the zone. No biggie. I work a vehicle, keep hopping into OPU, do the next vehicle, start zoning, and I do an OPU and need help finding an item from BTS. I call on the walkie trying to figure out who is in it. Eventually my CTL says I am. I complete the OPU and go up to my CTL, ETLGE, ETLAP, and PML chatting. I talk to the ETLGE and she says I am in BTS instead of B and the OPU person will do B. Ok, no biggie. I am finished with my uboats and go to get reshop. My CTL wanted to know why the OPU person was getting B. She wasn't happy with that and said over the walkie to say I am in B and BTS. If I didn't have to push 4 vehicles, it would have been sort of doable, but it was in such a rough spot. I head up to GS to talk to her about it and when I get there she is on channel 2 talking with the ETLSS who is telling her that I should only be in one. The CTL doesn't care and says I can do it and its always been this way, which while it has, BTS has gotten too crazy to do it this way which is why I was scheduled only B. She says I need to get it done (also I am a minor so I leave at 9:45) and I just say I will try my best and walk away. I zone most of B except kitchen, except a shitty zone. My store expects 100% flawless zones. I take my lunch, eat Chick Fil A, clock back in, and throw up a few minutes later. I was trying to push through it but I couldn't so I cleared my few items of reshop and told her "I am sick and am going to need to leave early". She says "Thanks for fucking up my night". I clock out and leave, keep in mind this is 5 hours into my shift. Here I am with a 101.2 fever typing this. If I am able to make it in tomorrow, I am going to talk to the ETLGE about this conflicting stuff between her and the CTL. By the way I have never once clocked out early or called out at this store and was only late once by 15 minutes. The ETLs love me and always call me in for an extra shift and I usually get scheduled 36 hours a week but always work near 40 and I was the right hand man on inventory day. The CTL is always like this and its so annoying. She didn't even say goodbye, or feel better.

Sorry for the long post but I really just need to rant.
Try applying to work at Chick-Fil-A instead, and eat lunch at Target Cafe???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back