Archived If your store used to have a garden center, what is in the space where it used to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store the former garden center is just an empty boarded up space. It's been that way since the garden center closed long ago.

My store never had one, but I went to a store one time that did, and you could see that they were storing gondola parts and shelves in there.

been in 2 stores and both were used to access POG equipment. Both are connected and they both have been trying to sell the space off to a small chain for years with no luck.

Nothing. It's just half walled, half fenced with a screen inside the fence so you can't really see in. We were ordered to empty it a while back. It was fixture storage for a while

It was storage for signing, bikes, water, paper, and other stuff. But they were recently told that we had to be out of there because it wasn't legal space or something like that. So in the few days before a huge visit they busted their asses to relocate almost everything and break down as much steel as possible. We had a good visit. Now? Crap is back in there, LOL. We still aren't sure where everything is going to fit since they are taking one of our trailers too. 4th quarter is going to be a nightmare in the back room, LOL

A giant waste of space. But we do have four or five conex boxes behind the store. o_O

We keep extra stuff there like all our boxes of bags or baby registry bags Starbucks stuff, broken carts etc also where they build display things at

My old store opened the old garden space about six years ago (I forget exactly when) for paper, diapers, bulky items and some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back