Archived I'm feeling paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our DTL is really into posting on social media. She posts pics of her store visits. I showed some of them to a couple of our leaders. The ETL-HR pulled me in her office and started asking me if I knew how to post on twitter and Facebook. I told her I did and she wanted to know if I was posting stuff about our store. I told her no, never. She said, "I'm in a world of trouble with HR about cell phones so I just wanted to make sure."
I said we have strict rules about social media and I would not ever, ever post about Target. I use my phone all the time to help guests. I'm a digital advisor and GSA and I'm lucky if I get a my device. She said she knows and that's fine.
All this has me over thinking. ( I'm good at that) what would happen if they ever saw some of the things I've posted here. Do any of you ever freak out when you think about it? I would be so fired!

do NOT post anything about Target on FB or Twitter or any other social media in which you use your real name or identity. Posting on here should be fine as long as you don't have your real name or picture.

do NOT post anything about Target on FB or Twitter or any other social media in which you use your real name or identity. Posting on here should be fine as long as you don't have your real name or picture.
Meh. I brag about work with a pic of my signing. I've shared video of the pie-in- the- face last year. Only time I got crap was a discussion of tls who didn't open the door in the morning in a timely manner...someone called them out by name...hr tried to talk to us.

So long as you follow the integrity policy you should be ok. I don't post pics of street date til we open, even if I took it hours before. I don't post tls without permission or tagging them.

Don't post anything on Twitter.. Spot will try to find you.
Don't they have something better to do, like idk, run the business? Other than trying to find people posting on Twitter. Unless it's confidential about the company, I don't think Target should be too concerned about it.

Don't they have something better to do, like idk, run the business? Other than trying to find people posting on Twitter. Unless it's confidential about the company, I don't think Target should be too concerned about it.

when in trouble Target tends to eat its own first before trying to fix the problem. that is if it even tries to fix the problem.

I'm sorry! I retread my original post and it does seem that I'm worried about posting on social media.
I'm not worried about that at all because I don't do it.
The talk I had with my ETL-HR led to me thinking about what would happen if they ever found out about my activity here at TBR.
I was wondering if anyone else ever worries about that.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I said I'm good at over thinking, not communicating. lol

I'm sorry! I retread my original post and it does seem that I'm worried about posting on social media.
I'm not worried about that at all because I don't do it.
The talk I had with my ETL-HR led to me thinking about what would happen if they ever found out about my activity here at TBR.
I was wondering if anyone else ever worries about that.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I said I'm good at over thinking, not communicating. lol
You will be ok. Keep certain details on events at your store on your postings to a minimum, so spot can't find you.

Our ETL-HR was talking about that at huddle today. Just some general lecture about not posting online about anything a guest shopping in the store wouldn't know about.

It's probably nothing to worry about, just something that HR was directed to remind everyone of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back