Archived I'm finally free!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwwwwww.
No wonder you were so smitten.
Congrats to you & your wife for your escape, new job & upcoming birth of Majken's sibling.
Dos bambinos!

Definitely time to get out of Target!
Congrats on the new job and upcoming baby!!

Man I'm kind of depressed now. I wish we could have all worked together. It would have been so much fun!

I hope I'll be set free soon. Been at Target since 17 years old and I'm about to be 23. 1 and 1/2 years of leadership. I finally made a resume yesterday.

Last edited:
OMG she is adorable! Trust me when I say do NOT gush over babies very often at all...but she is absolutely the cutest little thing. She just melted my heart, and that isn't easy. She's perfect <3

OMG she is adorable! Trust me when I say do NOT gush over babies very often at all...but she is absolutely the cutest little thing. She just melted my heart, and that isn't easy. She's perfect <3
Isn't that picture perfect though? Lol model baby. Lmao Gerber commercials n shit.

Isn't that picture perfect though? Lol model baby. Lmao Gerber commercials n shit.
YES! Absolutely perfect...I'm the type of person who only has eyes for my own child and that's it. I'm not naturally crazy about other kids and it makes me feel heartless a lot...like I'm lacking some sort of womanly thing that makes me like all kids and think they're all cute and squishy and stuff...but one look at this little kid and I felt it. she's just the cutest little thing!

Last edited:
YES! Absolutely perfect...I'm the type of person who only has eyes for my own child and that's it. I'm not naturally crazy about other kids and it makes me feel heartless a lot...like I'm lacking some sort of womanly thing that makes me like all kids and think they're all cute and squishy and stuff...but one look at this little kid and I felt it. she's just the cutest little thing!
Well thank you that means a lot to me.

So happy for you and your lovely family! You will be missed, wish you the best always!

I got permission for one more...
XcGCGnz.jpg

We'll be around but you'll be free.
Just toss a cute baby pic our way now & again when Momma permits.

But there is no scientific reason for his unreasonable distaste for the word panties.
How jas
It's another sound thing. The sound of it just makes me cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back