Archived I'm glad Target doesn't see the need to put these signs in the restroom stalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 team members asking this guy if we could help him find anything didn't stop him from attempting a push out. I doubt a sign would have prevented this guy from stealing.

How about a blood-smeared sign that reads:

When you steal from our store, you cost team members their raises.
Considering their raises are crap to begin with, that could mean NO raises.
Therefore, any shoplifters captured alive will have the sh*t beat out of them by angry team members.

How about a blood-smeared sign that reads:

When you steal from our store, you cost team members their raises.
Considering their raises are crap to begin with, that could mean NO raises.
Therefore, any shoplifters captured alive will have the sh*t beat out of them by angry team members.
Pisses me off when I have scammers making more money in returns than I do in a day. Don't get me started on the coupon scammers who make a living on returns.

5 team members asking this guy if we could help him find anything didn't stop him from attempting a push out. I doubt a sign would have prevented this guy from stealing.

The same exact thing happened at my store a month or so ago, except we had to defect every single clothing item of that guest's that she left behind. What a waste:/

Yeah, but did you have someone standing at the door for their entire shift checking receipts? Because I hear that's the new hotness in AP. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back