Im locked in my store help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently writing this from within the store i work at. The LOD was leaving and so was I. He didn’t notice that I went into the restroom quickly and then when i walked out I noticed that the store was locked and that I could only see them at the very end of the stairs. I tapped on the door but he didn’t hear me and now I’m locked in and have to wait till 3:30 for someone to show up. Its only me and the cleaning crew.

I am currently writing this from within the store i work at. The LOD was leaving and so was I. He didn’t notice that I went into the restroom quickly and then when i walked out I noticed that the store was locked and that I could only see them at the very end of the stairs. I tapped on the door but he didn’t hear me and now I’m locked in and have to wait till 3:30 for someone to show up. Its only me and the cleaning crew.
Why didn’t you tell them you were going to the restroom?

Because I’ve only been here for a month and a half and never knew they fully locked the store. I went in the restroom for a min at the most. They have cleaning people overnight and they are also locked in.

Im back home now all I did was chill in the break room and talk to some of the cleaning crew to pass the time. It was 4.5 hours i spent in the store locked in. I was already off the clock. I ended waitng for the first morning people to show up

I dont believe you because the cleaning crew wouldn't be there without someone. Right?

Nope they are locked in by themselves. Been through this where the morning LOD didn't show, Flow team locked out, cleaning crew locked in.

I dont believe you because the cleaning crew wouldn't be there without someone. Right?
Our cleaning crew has been locked in alone on many occasions. The last time it happened one of them was smoking in the backroom bathrooms. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Cleaning crew are not employees of Spot so therefore they can be locked in without a key carrier. Unless they have to go into locked areas they don't need a Spot employee with them.

That is a final for your ETL. Probably also you. That’s really messed up of you but it is also their fault for not noticing.

Also.. they HAVE to pay you for the entire time you were locked in the store. If not hotline that shit or better yet SUE.

Cleaning crew are not employees of Spot so therefore they can be locked in without a key carrier. Unless they have to go into locked areas they don't need a Spot employee with them.
That’s wrong. The cleaning crews are one of the few vendors signed off to be in the stores alone. We lock ours in often when they do the yearly floor waxing and overnights to catch up in some work.

That’s wrong. The cleaning crews are one of the few vendors signed off to be in the stores alone. We lock ours in often when they do the yearly floor waxing and overnights to catch up in some work.

This. There are a handful of trusted vendors who have the OK to be locked in. Hell I can’t even get locked in alone without another SrTL or ETL present. I even went to bat with an APBP over how absurd it was.

This. There are a handful of trusted vendors who have the OK to be locked in. Hell I can’t even get locked in alone without another SrTL or ETL present. I even went to bat with an APBP over how absurd it was.
Pretty sure they wave their right to leave the building or something so there’s no Need for a key carrier but I do agree it’s odd they can be in the building without a key carrier but two target TMs can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back