Archived Instocks question

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterBerries

Can you go to 4?
So it looks like I'll be starting to do in-stock the next few weeks. Is there a raise for that from sales floor to instock since it looks like I have more shifts for that than just sales floor? Also no one has really told me what all it is, am I making sure there's enough on the floor or making sure the number that fits is correct? Haven't been really able to get a direct answer about either at work. Couldn't find anything really on here either unless I was just looking in the wrong place.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It is paygrade 5. Salesfloor is paygrade 3. If you ever get a direct answer from anyone about anything Instocks team related, write it down. It will be a first.

Not sure what those are are they listed somewhere? All I could find were TL pay grades

Last edited:
Instocks is basically scanning & counting products (mostly scanning empty spots on the shelf) and checking the shelf capacities as you go to make sure they're accurate.

If you were in my store you would be spending most of your Instock shift doing the perfect 4x4 zone and scan as you finish each aisle. So list does not get done most days, but RIGS always need to get done. Hopefully your store has a full time Instock team member that can help you with all the questions you will probably have at first or actually have time to train you a bit.

If you were in my store you would be spending most of your Instock shift doing the perfect 4x4 zone and scan as you finish each aisle. So list does not get done most days, but RIGS always need to get done. Hopefully your store has a full time Instock team member that can help you with all the questions you will probably have at first or actually have time to train you a bit.

Yeah there is a girl that's been working on them that started when I did so I'll ask her. Problem is the LOD I talked to about it tonight said the store is so all over the place the in-stock is pointless right now. We shall see though. I zone like a beast so that's probably why I got picked for it. Hopefully it works out.

They said if I'm doing 4x4 then no but if it's in-stock scanning stuff then yes. Guess I'm on 4x4 darn it haha

We only 4x4 when we do smart Huddles, then we scan immediately after. Usually the last team to leave the huddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back