Archived Integrity Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I remember there was a website to submit hotline calls electronically instead of calling in.

I have a friend who wants to call in (regardless of my urging not to), but they believe that they'll record the call/their voice and will "trace" it back.

Does anyone know if the site still exists?

Thanks!

Integrity@target.com is the email for the hotline.
The tracing the voice is not so much a worry.
Consider that the person is making a complaint that can often be traced back to the person making the complaint.

If the ETL-HR and STL is the problem, say that and use some HR buzzwords like "hostile work environment" if it's a really serious issue or an actual hostile work environment

If the ETL-HR and STL is the problem, say that and use some HR buzzwords like "hostile work environment" if it's a really serious issue or an actual hostile work environment
Say that to who? Has anyone who used the online reporting system gotten any actual results? Do you have to put your TM number on it? I think i'd prefer to talk to an actual district person or someone who gives a shit but if they don't then I'd have to turn in my name tag.

Say that to who? Has anyone who used the online reporting system gotten any actual results? Do you have to put your TM number on it? I think i'd prefer to talk to an actual district person or someone who gives a shit but if they don't then I'd have to turn in my name tag.

Say that in the online system. It has a box for "I do NOT want to give my name"

It's not for me. Someone on my team. I think they're being childish, but I'll help direct to resources. I'd never call the hotline myself. Just be an adult and go talk to a leader.

It's not for me. Someone on my team. I think they're being childish, but I'll help direct to resources. I'd never call the hotline myself. Just be an adult and go talk to a leader.

You have the right idea.
The hotline is for the times when you have no options.
The bosses really don't like having corporate breathing down their necks especially for something they could have just as easily handled in house.
If your coworker has exhausted all options then, yes make the call but calling the hotline without going to the bosses first might get the problem fixed and create a bunch of new ones.
Also, like @Hardlinesmaster said, your coworker needs to write everything down, names, dates, times, and keep it dispassionate.
Use HR terms appropriate for the situation

Don't email unless your email address is in no way connected to any target related accounts. I emailed with the email that was connected to the benefits site and I think my first name shows up when I email, so they knew exactly who sent the email. So, don't do that.

Don't email unless your email address is in no way connected to any target related accounts. I emailed with the email that was connected to the benefits site and I think my first name shows up when I email, so they knew exactly who sent the email. So, don't do that.

Very good point.
Also don't use the email from junior high school.
Getting an email from cutebutt@hotmail isn't going to make your case all that well.
Create a new gmail account if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back