Archived Internal Application Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonRaven712

Is there a way to apply for an internal job listing from home? I was able to get onto EHR from home, but couldn't find where to look to find the job listings. I would prefer not to have to drive into my store to fill the application out.

And I've never done an internal application before, what is actually on it?

You can see the jobs but don’t think you can apply. I applied for an HQ job externally cause I couldn’t at home.

An internal application at a store is simply a shorter application. Your application also goes into a different pool than regular internal applications which is a big positive.

Thanks for the info everyone.

It was odd, I went to go and fill it out today and it said the position wasn't open anymore. But when I check on it as an external application it still shows up. Do I need to get special access of some kind to apply or should it just be open for the application through EHR?

It was odd, I went to go and fill it out today and it said the position wasn't open anymore. But when I check on it as an external application it still shows up. Do I need to get special access of some kind to apply or should it just be open for the application through EHR?

Whoever opened the position. In the computer must have opened it as "external only". I'm sorry to hear that.

Talk to HR, they may have accidentally opened to position to external applicants only instead of internal/external.

Talk to HR, they may have accidentally opened to position to external applicants only instead of internal/external.
Depending on the position its likely only posted internal/ external. Vml=external, pmt=internal. Sometimes it will still accept the application even if its not listed as available. Still pops up on JAS too.

I was able to go in and apply today. I figure someone else told them about it before I got a chance to.

I have an interview scheduled. Anyone know what kind of questions they will ask? Does it depend on the position?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back