Archived Internal Investigations (Terms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The freebies are the ones that are send via e-mail from the investigation center showing that someone pocketed and redeemed a gift card

I usually leave these open for the full 2 weeks. The last one I had turned into a cash case!

Hahaha okay. Will you put in a good word for me?

I want to know how much an AP ETL makes a year. GO!!!!!!!!

1631-eca39405629665d768a0704c80b329dd.jpg

Asked & answered.
Dare you to act on it.

Opening an internal because someone takes an extra long break? That comes off as petty even for Spot
That's pretty petty.

My investigator would chew me out for even considering that. Would tell me to have their TL/ETL handle it and focus on some real theft.
my Investgitor is the one that is telling all the districts in our area to do it. I personally think it's dumb.

That's pretty petty.

My investigator would chew me out for even considering that. Would tell me to have their TL/ETL handle it and focus on some real theft.
The only way that would fly here is if someone took a 45 minute lunch but put a punch correction claiming it was only 30

Taking an extra long 15? That's not stealing time, that's loafing

My ETL AP told me they're not allowed to just watch a TM to see what they're doing or if they're taking longer than normal breaks. That's not their job or why their there.

If they take a long break you can give them an HR POLICY "internal". It's a corrective action if it's a pattern, they can't get fired for it unless they continue the actions after the corrective, and final warning. It wouldn't count as an actual internal. Definitely not worth the time, let their TL handle it.

The ETL-AP can look into anyone for anything, that's literally our job... I don't know why yours would say they can't.

If they take a long break you can give them an HR POLICY "internal". It's a corrective action if it's a pattern, they can't get fired for it unless they continue the actions after the corrective, and final warning. It wouldn't count as an actual internal. Definitely not worth the time, let their TL handle it.

The ETL-AP can look into anyone for anything, that's literally our job... I don't know why yours would say they can't.
I think there may have been some miscommunication. AP can't use the cameras for non AP reasons. Example: coaching a team member after seeing them on the cameras texting or just not doing work in general.

I think there may have been some miscommunication. AP can't use the cameras for non AP reasons. Example: coaching a team member after seeing them on the cameras texting or just not doing work in general.
This might be a store to store thing. My whole district we do this. Coach team members from them "loafing" because it's conduct not performance.

No, that's clear as day. The only thing you can coach off cameras is safety concerns

This might be a store to store thing. My whole district we do this. Coach team members from them "loafing" because it's conduct not performance.
Shouldn't be. It's a clear violation of company policy.

I know of ETLs who have been termed for it.

You are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back