Interview on Monday

EMZ

Hello everybody, I am a former employee got terminated 2 years ago due to poor attendance(mother was gravely ill) and finally decided to apply at spot but at a different location.
I was sent an email to choose an interview date and I was wondering if my possibilities of being rehired are slim due to being termed for attendance. I was on good terms with my TLs and ETLs when termed.
I was hardlines but they trained me for back room,cashier,flex fulfillment, guest service, and market. I would really like to return to spot and was wondering if there was anything I could do during the interview that would increase my chances of being hired.

They would not have brought you in for an interview if they were worried about it. They will ask you why you left. I would spin it a bit. Make sure they know it was a specific situation, and that there is no reason you won't be a reliable, dependable team member.
Thank you very much!

Two years ago was a different Spot wrt hardlines. Make the case that mom was stupid sick then, and you are 100% now and forward. If they balk at that, then there are greener pastures*.

*I should say I'm a CA goober so Target's min wage is a joke but may not be for you in a different state

Two years ago was a different Spot wrt hardlines. Make the case that mom was stupid sick then, and you are 100% now and forward. If they balk at that, then there are greener pastures*.

*I should say I'm a CA goober so Target's min wage is a joke but may not be for you in a different state
Your minimum wage is not yet at 15?

Back