Archived iphone set

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys..

with the iphone release tomorrow, and the electronics pogs setting in another couple of weeks, are you setting early?
we're setting apple 1/2 and the wireless stuff tomorrow in preparation.
i had no clue to do this except a random mysupport board that i found today, so we had to rework our plans. was this sent out to anyone? did i miss the communication (very probable as crazy amazing! its been this week)?

Can't set early...
got no signing, backer paper or displays yet.

the urgent message said to set early. we also received an email later this afternoon detailing it. the backer on those aisles dont change, but we dont have the signing either. it is 30 or 40 hours of set on a friday during heavy week. seems like a mighty big oops.
the mobile people are coming in an hour before opening as well, and the message said that only people who preordered gets them due to demand.

Speaking of the iPhone, what did everyone's Target Mobile receive for their iPhones? Ours had two reservations, but got completely snubbed while several other stores in their district got 1-2. According to our rep, our entire district got 9 total! What an amazingly large fail. One can just hope that there isn't a line that forms tomorrow morning.

Same in my store. Wanted us to set this morning, so we did. No change in backer paper, so no real problem except for some HUGE holes where product should be...

I got an email about it yesterday I think...maybe earlier this week. My POG TL didn't get the email and didn't know about it.
My store got over 10 pre-orders. I think we only got some of the phones in though.

The direction was to set early. The POG's were all between 40-60%. You can imagine what they look like....

My POG TL didn't get the email and didn't know about it.

The place I saw the information first was in the weekly Merchandise Update email that is sent to ETLs. I have my ETL forward it to me and the other TLs since there is often important information that is not posted anywhere else.

POGs are all set at my store and just waiting for the product to roll in.

We will be setting the revisions early tnrw Morning. My store got 55 pre orders. We are currently setting up a table and stanchions to direct guests to electronics. Extra ap and electronics tms are scheduled to direct guests and ensure everything is kept organized and safe

We will be setting the revisions early tnrw Morning. My store got 55 pre orders. We are currently setting up a table and stanchions to direct guests to electronics. Extra ap and electronics tms are scheduled to direct guests and ensure everything is kept organized and safe

55 pre orders! I couldn't even imagine. This morning went okay, the POGs weren't set but we were able to find most of the iPhone 5 accessories in the backroom, and we ended up flexing our product on an empty endcap. We had a couple of unhappy guests that didn't have their new iPhone in, but we captured a lot of accessory sales from people who just got their phone from the AT&T and Verizon stores.

our mobile rep said the preorders wouldn't get theirs for 2 or 3 weeks. we got 0 in.

We only got the preorders and almost none of the accessories.
Huge holes and disappointed guests, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back