Is my history hindering me from getting rehired?

Hi there! I worked for the company briefly a couple of years ago. I was seasonal, but after just a couple of weeks I was severely injured outside of work. I had surgery and wouldn't be able to walk for months after. Store was forced to terminate me because they were unable to accommodate and I was no longer physically capable of doing what they hired me for. I was told by HR that I would be marked as re-hirable. However I have applied dozens of times now to multiple locations in all different areas and have never gotten a call or email back. I'm wondering if despite me being marked re-hirable, they are looking at the length of time I worked and thinking something bad must have gone on. Do y'all think I should call HR at the location I'm applying to right now and explain my history with the company to them and why my time there was cut short? There's nothing else wrong with my work history and no reason after 2 years that I would not get a call back after applying countless times and at times that i know they are actively hiring and in need of employees.

Solution
Your rehire status is not visible to the store when you apply. It has a 100% the length of time you worked there. Call the store you are interested in.
Back