Archived Is MyTime down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to check my schedule from home and I've been unable to for two days now. Is anyone else unable to use mytime self service?

ASANTS with calling. My store will not give schedules over the phone.

In an emergency they will

We normally don't but with mytime being down company wide. I guarantee your store would give your schedule rather than risk you not showing up.

That sucks. When I'm FRO I do it. Our LODs will too. We even had a TL call for his schedule one night. Not sure what the big deal is.

I don't get it either but they said its because "we don't know if it's really you on the phone". LOL

In an emergency they will

We normally don't but with mytime being down company wide. I guarantee your store would give your schedule rather than risk you not showing up.

True, you're right about that.

That sucks. When I'm FRO I do it. Our LODs will too. We even had a TL call for his schedule one night. Not sure what the big deal is.
It's just for personal safety for the TM and liability for Target. If someone has an issue with a specific TM, they could simply call the store pretending to be that TM and ask for their schedule. Then they would know when is the best time to ambush that TM in the parking lot.

It's just for personal safety for the TM and liability for Target. If someone has an issue with a specific TM, they could simply call the store pretending to be that TM and ask for their schedule. Then they would know when is the best time to ambush that TM in the parking lot.

Ehh true I suppose. But I've been at my store long enough to know people's voices, plus typically I can see its them on our caller ID. Usually the person's a little more specific than just asking for their schedule. For example, they'll be like "hey this is blah blah on flow" and ask if they get off at 8 or 9am or something.

It's back up but you might have to clear the cache for mytime in your browser to get it to work. I opened an incognito tab by mistake and that's how I figured that out.

If anyone's on Android and needs guidance, go to target.com/viewschedule (or however you normally go to it), hit the menu then the little "i", site settings, then clear and reset. Then go again to the schedule site and you should be able to login. I can't remember offhand how to do it on other devices but I figured I'd share for the one I knew.

It's back up but you might have to clear the cache for mytime in your browser to get it to work. I opened an incognito tab by mistake and that's how I figured that out.

If anyone's on Android and needs guidance, go to target.com/viewschedule (or however you normally go to it), hit the menu then the little "i", site settings, then clear and reset. Then go again to the schedule site and you should be able to login. I can't remember offhand how to do it on other devices but I figured I'd share for the one I knew.
It only works for me if i go through eHR right now.

Huzzah! It works--kind of. Father Time could probably load faster, but at least I got something this time.

It's back up.

It's up for me.

Clear your cache and cookies, people.

jCbavAu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back