COVID-19 Is Target doing enough to protect employees from getting coronavirus ?

Heck my at my local Pizza Hut, you have to call ahead or order online with paying ahead. When you arrive, you have to call in to have them bring your order out. They place it on your car and walk away. Only then can you get out of the car.

Got one to beat that. At ChickfilA last night they had taped one of their mobile card swipe machines to a 3 foot long stick so guests could swipe their own cards without staying too close to the worker.

Are the cleaners cleaning your bathrooms more than just before store open?
it doesn’t matter to me if they are or not - I wash my hands both before and after using -certain to use paper towel/cart wipe to open any door - don’t touch anything inside ! Even use a towel to shut faucet off after washing. Same with Anything in break room - touching nothing without paper towel/wipe - not faucets/fridge handles/microwaves.....

My store has been great with supplies of sanitizer, wipes and gloves for all tm’s. They have also been using lots of time for cleaning checkout areas, tsc, equipment etc. However, we have had daily huddles of 20+ shoulder to shoulder and push parties of 5-10 tm’s within the same aisle. Kinda freaks me out.

You should check out behind guest service when the drive ups are going off. 3-4 gs tms plus 3 opus tms. Sometimes there are 3 of us in a 6 square foot area.

You should check out behind guest service when the drive ups are going off. 3-4 gs tms plus 3 opus tms. Sometimes there are 3 of us in a 6 square foot area.

Same here. It's really starting to piss me off. Social distancing guidelines aren't supposed to be suspended because a few drive ups came at once. I can understand that one other TM might need to be back there, but I'm regularly turning around to find 4-5 GS TMs in the way. It's ridiculous. Karen can wait a few minutes to get her shit.

We just go out in our regular red-and-denim attire. Our drive up jackets/vests have all been removed.
By leadership? Because my store has some asinine front end leads making people feel awful because they refuse to wear it out of fear.

The company confirmed that an internal email sent out to team leaders across the US on Tuesday morning instructed them not to change anything about stores' functioning or communicate anything differently to employees, despite mounting fears about the coronavirus' spread.
This sounds like how China has been publicly bragging to the rest of the world how it has solved its coronavirus problems, then using derogatory accusations against the US over its supposedly-inept response to this "Made in China" pandemic.

The fact that Target has not rolled out a plexiglass divider for registers in TYOOL April 2020 shows how little they give a shit about employees. Wiping down touchpads, screens, etc does nothing when Karen mouth breathes in your direction as she tells you how terrible her day has been with the kids being home all day is.

plexi dividers will be in stores as soon as this weekend depending on locations

masks for TMs within the next week or so

Just a question...if the company cares so much about TMs then please explain why the public water fountains are off, and the ones off stage are on. Apparently TMs are replaceable but guests aren't?
Bottom line as always rules for the business. Think, and protect yourself and family. Do not rely on Target to do that for you.
Mine off stage are off limits.

Back