Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

According to my team lead, we will no longer be allowed to place orders in P-Fresh starting this August. Team leaders will be required to do this. Has anyone else heard about this? How the heck do they expect them to do this when we are the experts and they have so much to do already.

According to my team lead, we will no longer be allowed to place orders in P-Fresh starting this August. Team leaders will be required to do this. Has anyone else heard about this? How the heck do they expect them to do this when we are the experts and they have so much to do already.

I haven't heard anything, but that would make no sense since us PAs spend more time in perishables than our CTLs.

We place an order for ingredients and chubs every day... There's no way that's going to fly at my store. Maybe your store is having problems with people doing the order wrong and manglement is trying to cut down on waste?

That doesn't even make any sense (although this is Target...). Some pfresh stores don't even have a CTL.

I don't agree with it either but apparently there was an email sent down from corporate. I have never had any major feedback regarding my orders and do not think that this will work. There is simply not enough time for the CTL to complete this, while completing other tasks. I am sure this will go away quickly.

Last edited:
My store just changed to FDC deliveries every single day. Place an order, it's there around 3 the next day.

No mention of CTL only doing the order. He couldn't be there 7 days a weeks anyway. Not to mention PA's have their hands in the process much deeper and therefore know what the hell's going on way more than CTLs do.

Last edited:
I don't agree with it either but apparently there was an email sent down from corporate. I have never had any major feedback regarding my orders and do not think that this will work. There is simply not enough time for the CTL to complete this, while completing other tasks. I am sure this will go away quickly.

Or the PAs will just get a TL MyDevice.

Was told today that starting in August PAs will no longer be doing the pfresh order. The CTL and ETL when CTL is off will be doing the order. Was told that not our store but others have either been ordering too much or too little.

This will be interesting cause it will just get worse. I've been doing the order for 3 years so I know how to order

Also now we have to store the peaches plums nectarines and appricots in the ambient room.
Soon fruit flies will be in the ambient room

Thanks headquarters for these new ideas.

How can so many tm's at this store be so frigging ignorant about food safety? Nobody knows that eggs can't sit above anything? That you can't use Glance to clean the dairy shelves when you clean them during a reset? That the holding recall items can't sit in a box on the floor of the freezer?
Arrrggghhh! Thank God my last day is the 6th.

How can so many tm's at this store be so frigging ignorant about food safety? Nobody knows that eggs can't sit above anything? That you can't use Glance to clean the dairy shelves when you clean them during a reset? That the holding recall items can't sit in a box on the floor of the freezer?
here's something you can give Target ..
13626630_1281135308587118_3103514555694119126_n.jpg

Congrats on your future endeavors. Not sure how the CTL or ETL will be more effective at ordering. I probably will be advising them each week on what should be ordered since I know my business the best.

We don't have eggs in the backroom at all! I push them all.

all of them

Congrats on your future endeavors. Not sure how the CTL or ETL will be more effective at ordering. I probably will be advising them each week on what should be ordered since I know my business the best.

They won't be. If I see an ETL ordering I'm going to confront them about what they actually order.

Produce is 12% positive comp, I'm not fucking messing that up.

Me: you had said there is a spot in the freezer for meat donations and I can't find it.

Reciever: just put it all in a box and put a donate clip on it.

Me: uh no, you can't mix the types all together.

Receiver: oh this is Texas, it's fine.

Me: no. I'm throwing it out. We aren't set up correctly so no.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back