Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Why can't my other PAs push shit out of the produce cooler. Monday night I had to fill 2 tubs of specialty milks about 60 boxes then push about 80% of the produce cooler to the floor. I got this all done in about 3 1/2 hours

Then it was on to the turkeys I put out about 50 turkeys wtf no one filled turkeys unless you call putting out 3 boxes filling turkeys.

Oh then I had to do the order for Wednesday. I was told to order heavy because a big visit on Thursday. So after the order I check I order 384 produce that's about 130 more than normal.

I am just not looking forward to wednesday morning pushing all this produce.

This week SUCKS in pfresh. Give me some help ETL.

Edit: forgot to mention the pfresh team left 1 freezer pallet (7 foot tall) from the truck push
1 NCNS and 1 call off. Welcome to my nightmare at target.

Last edited:
audits, whats that, lol.... i just fake the numbers to get out of the red.
usually, clicking the check marks for items not on hand clears up most.

wow... you actually have pfresh inventory with all the f'in Turkeys lol.

Only two pallets.

They scheduled me and me alone. My TL stayed to help. We may have been out of almost every salad and most vegetables but it went quickly!!

Even managed to LOCU meat and all of produce cooler

Only two pallets.

They scheduled me and me alone. My TL stayed to help. We may have been out of almost every salad and most vegetables but it went quickly!!

Even managed to LOCU meat and all of produce cooler
wow .. that's it for my inventory ... me and me alone !!
mine is next month usually the third monday of the month but in December they move it up a week, so mine should be December 12th.
if it's the 19th I'm gonna insist on another TM but that will never happen. I'll check workbench for the date.

I'm a pfresh store we are going to get 34 FRESH turkeys on Friday. They will be a hot TPC and 50 % on cartwheel for the 18 th 19 th. Then 25% Sunday thru Wednesday

Wow o wow our truck tomorrow is 1400.
710 fresh 300 produce 398 freezer

We're fucked lol. Wish me luck.

I'm a pfresh store we are going to get 34 FRESH turkeys on Friday. They will be a hot TPC and 50 % on cartwheel for the 18 th 19 th. Then 25% Sunday thru Wednesday

Wow o wow our truck tomorrow is 1400.
710 fresh 300 produce 398 freezer

We're fucked lol. Wish me luck.
Oooooh, maybe we'll get fresh turkeys....

Someone posted a picture of their cheese section a bit ago but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know the sap# for the white dividers he used along the bottom?

Turkeys are selling fast. We are down to about

Butterballs:
40= 20-22lbs
60= 12--15lbs

Market pantry:
10=12-16lbs
Turkey breast about 100 left

We sold out fast on the special fresh turkeys we only received 34 for 1 day special on cartwheel.

Oh I have 15 boxes of the small butterballs coming in on Sunday. No more big turkeys they won't defrost by thanksgiving

Someone posted a picture of their cheese section a bit ago but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know the sap# for the white dividers he used along the bottom?

Turkeys are selling fast. We are down to about

Butterballs:
40= 20-22lbs
60= 12--15lbs

Market pantry:
10=12-16lbs
Turkey breast about 100 left

We sold out fast on the special fresh turkeys we only received 34 for 1 day special on cartwheel.

Oh I have 15 boxes of the small butterballs coming in on Sunday. No more big turkeys they won't defrost by thanksgiving

Don't forget Christmas

Upcoming company-wide TPC is lasting through 11/23 I think it said so y'all only gotta tpc to .79 now until they go down to manually

are you a super target

though the white divider thingies on the bottom genius idea I'm gonna talk to my CTL about that and see if we can order more

Might use 'em on basedeck yogurts too
i like this 1,000,000,000 times !!

Was waaaaay worse two years ago... $30 for a $10 Gift Card, (Can you find me two Turkey's that are both roughly 15lbs each, but only slightly more than $30 for both?

Not sure if target is trolling people or what. Advertise butterball turkeys, then don't ship any to stores. No store in my area had any butterball as of opening this morning. Embarrassing.

It is embarassing. We ran out Friday night. I open tomorrow so I am hoping for more. We ordered them. Lets see if we get them.

Anyone else receive a whole pallet of 5 lb russet potatoes ?
I mean I got 40 of the big bags with 10 in each. That's s total of 400. 5 lb bags to sell in 4 days wtf. They were on sale last week too I should have gotten this last week. Oh well looks like next week tpc To 1.49. Lol

Anyone else receive a whole pallet of 5 lb russet potatoes ?
I mean I got 40 of the big bags with 10 in each. That's s total of 400. 5 lb bags to sell in 4 days wtf. They were on sale last week too I should have gotten this last week. Oh well looks like next week tpc To 1.49. Lol

Same. TPCd them yesterday morning.

Back