Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Fyi just in case you haven't seen this yet.

IMG_1007.jpg

DRIVE SALES

- Eggs will have a 8.5% Sales lift
- To reach these sales and stay instock, we will be sending 85.% more Eggs...
- No, that Decimal point was just an errant finger and not a typo, disregard if you thought I meant 8.5%, this is not accurate
- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 1 good thing about market team is that i dont have to deal with ETL LOG all that often. ive forgotten how much negativity and discouraging dialogue comes from their pie hole, the fatty pie that they be.
got shit from ETL LOG because i said POG was doing markets POGs this week. my TL told me we had three and had partnered with POG TL and they were taking 20 hrs from us so they could do out planners. ETL LOG lost their shit and said that was impossible. got an attitude with me about like i had anything to do with it. asked them to not shoot the messenger, but apparently im the receiver of the message?
the DTL is coming tomorrow.
ETL LOG pissed me off.
the focus of the visit is Market.
latest

lets see if i forget by tomorrow, or if i remember to unleash some fresh hell upon ETL LOG.

Every tm can mysupport.

And every TM can wait till the cows come home (or don't) for a reply.
And then when you get a reply it is often useless or at least that was my experience YRMV.
I found the only way to get useful results was to have an ETL who knew how to use it, because if you use the wrong category of question, etc., you are screwed, come across a bit pissed off.

I'm not allowed to mysupport flexible fulfillment issues anymore. They literally removed all options so now if I go to submit a mysupport and select flexible fulfillment, I just get a message that says to call the CSC for any and all issues.
I've definitely noticed a move towards calling more for problems instead of mysupport, not sure if its too help communicate better or utilize the teams better.

I've definitely noticed a move towards calling more for problems instead of mysupport, not sure if its too help communicate better or utilize the teams better.
I'd be all for it if they made it easier to report problems over the phone. I seriously don't have time to stand around and try to explain my problem to someone who is just looking through a manual for answers, while we can both barely understand each other's accents. So now I just don't report any problems.

Every tm can mysupport.

TMs use mysupport? that would require the ETL and TLs to empower them to do so! which ... would require them to support the TMs who they tell to own their work centers and support them instead of turn on them for doing what they were told they should do if they want to advance. but enough blasphemous talk ....

yeah i want to myspport several drinks that come in. because they come in too much, and also, when i order say ... 5 yellow bananas and 5 green bananas .... i get nothing but green/yellow or ALL green. whats more they turn grayish after a day or so.

TMs use mysupport? that would require the ETL and TLs to empower them to do so! which ... would require them to support the TMs who they tell to own their work centers and support them instead of turn on them for doing what they were told they should do if they want to advance. but enough blasphemous talk ....

yeah i want to myspport several drinks that come in. because they come in too much, and also, when i order say ... 5 yellow bananas and 5 green bananas .... i get nothing but green/yellow or ALL green. wh1 ats more they turn grayish after a day or so.
My bananas suck and they come In smashed start to rip and always only last 1 day
I Qmos more than I sell
I can only order by the 3 lb bunch which means they come in yellow to brown. Spots start appearing within 1 hour of putting them out

They turn grey because they got too cold at some point. Never supposed to go below 55 degrees. What's their temp when they come off the truck? What's the temp of the ambient room where you're supposed to keep them?
They don't get temped off the truck anymore.

They turn grey because they got too cold at some point. Never supposed to go below 55 degrees. What's their temp when they come off the truck? What's the temp of the ambient room where you're supposed to keep them?

They don't get temped off the truck anymore.

we still temp our trucks. BUT they dont put a blanket on the bananas, so the cooler pallets tempt on average of 39 degrees, just below the high i might add, and the bananas have like 3 plastic bags over the pallet. 2 over the bananas and 1 to cover the stuff on the bananas (avacados potatoes pineapples. the tomatoes are NEVER on the banana pallet, they are on the colder produce pallet. 9_9)

as far as the ambient room, not sure, but i can say this, cold air blows on them on the sales floor. i can feel the cold draft hitting the bunker when im packing it.

we still temp our trucks. BUT they dont put a blanket on the bananas, so the cooler pallets tempt on average of 39 degrees, just below the high i might add, and the bananas have like 3 plastic bags over the pallet. 2 over the bananas and 1 to cover the stuff on the bananas (avacados potatoes pineapples. the tomatoes are NEVER on the banana pallet, they are on the colder produce pallet. 9_9)

as far as the ambient room, not sure, but i can say this, cold air blows on them on the sales floor. i can feel the cold draft hitting the bunker when im packing it.
I think it's not required company-wide anymore. Should have been a redwire to your store about a month ago.

All you the info on counts are on TINV application via workbench. TINV will tell you what to count and what you are missing, play around with the app until the counts go green

Thank you! I tried looking it up on TINV and it said its only available for Food Service? Where can I find the consumables portion?

Basically it's all ambient room produce cooler fresh meat. Deli items and bakery and frozen meat , turkeys , turkey breast.
If you scan an item under tinv it will tell you if not on inventory.
I use tinv on pda it goes faster than the mydevice and the pda works in the coolers freezer.
Search for tinv application select your store number then should be list of dates.
Use the application once done counting make sure you are green This is easy when you check all the missing items and hit submit.

Search for tinv tags. These are the section numbers you will need to type in to do inventory.

At my store I can start backroom at 8 pm and get it done by myself all freezer ambient meat produce deli by 9:15 take lunch till 9:45.
I can start salesfloor at 10 pm even though we don't close till 11 pm. Have the closing pa zone and cull good in pfresh valley. They can help count the salesfloor until they go home.
Don't forget any bolthouse/ naked juice that maybe in the check lane coolers and bakery at check lanes.

Back