Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

omg you have a special mark too?! XD

first im told no bakery came in. as for whatever reason my team has some grudge against bakery push. then, when i backstock the freezer, as they are little bitches when it comes to the cold, i find ALL the bakery push that came in as its product NOT monarched. so i put it all on a metrorack and when i left last sunday said that it was the 1pm CAF. they didnt push it. it didnt get pushed until wednesday. then i did research in the bakery section, i go into the back and do my pull ... WTF? i found shit i needed unlocated in the case locations.
upon finding this, i could practically feel the venom glistening on my fangs ....

im dreading more and more as we get closer to april. the pallets of eggs .....

Why would my district make our Grocery Rollout Training day right after inventory...? I can't wait to drive 4hrs at 4 in the morning with the two worst ETLs when I leave the store at 11 the night before. o_O

Inventory is specific to your store and the training is set up by your group. Maybe it's the least disruptive day for all 50 or so stores in your group.

Why would my district make our Grocery Rollout Training day right after inventory...? I can't wait to drive 4hrs at 4 in the morning with the two worst ETLs when I leave the store at 11 the night before. o_O

image.png

Was told today that we are getting a "Market Team" of 18 people.

Fuck You Target, A year ago it was just me, and a Lazy Bus Thrower.

Luckily I was born with the strength to catch buses, but it weighs on you.
We can't keep two PAs plus the ctl and some purple for c&s. No way will they find a team for this rollout... it's gonna be a bigger shit show than it is now.

Was told today that we are getting a "Market Team" of 18 people.

Fuck You Target, A year ago it was just me, and a Lazy Bus Thrower.

Luckily I was born with the strength to catch buses, but it weighs on you.

i know how you feel. suddenly the least important thing will become important, and you wont be able to help feel bitter about how suddenly everyone wants to help.

We can't keep two PAs plus the ctl and some purple for c&s. No way will they find a team for this rollout... it's gonna be a bigger shit show than it is now.

purple?
yeah our team of 10 has dropped down to maybe 5? and we just got new people and as predicted, the hours dropped to have the extra help. on top of payroll crunch period.
im semi glad i got FA as now im set to not have fewer hours, but UGH! some of the guys on my team when from 32~35 1 week to 14 the next. so it sucks ... for them lol

im not trying to bash my TL but its their first solo weekend. i saw the schedule. its the Z team for sure..... but at least Flow TL doesnt work this weekend.

ALSO the uboats belong to market! no one shall claim them!

Inventory is specific to your store and the training is set up by your group. Maybe it's the least disruptive day for all 50 or so stores in your group.
That makes sense. I was told it would only be ~8-10 stores at our training, but who knows. :rolleyes: My store is hours away from other stores so it will be nice to meet other leads.

The Ironic thing is my store has taken my Signing Hours away from me to fuel hours for the new Market team...

Yet the new Market TL, and PA's come to me daily for advice.

I need a new job.
Fuck that. We're hiring for pog... do you like snow? :p

They announced it at huddle with "so if you want to join the new team talk to me". Yeah right, still not allowed to talk to that team of the ctl can help it. Or volunteer for freshness Friday. Even with just losing another pa to guaranteed hours and better pay... its like they don't want help figuring out what's gong wrong.

They announced it at huddle with "so if you want to join the new team talk to me". Yeah right, still not allowed to talk to that team of the ctl can help it. Or volunteer for freshness Friday. Even with just losing another pa to guaranteed hours and better pay... its like they don't want help figuring out what's gong wrong.
Wait you, the former PA, aren't allowed to talk to the CTL?

I'm not allowed to talk to her team, especially about market. She doesn't talk to me unless she has to our wants something. She was only our ctl for a couple months before I was forced to signing... found out after I left it was obviously her that wanted me out. Some people can't handle knowing their tm should be ctl instead... it's not like I asked other tm to say that... lol.

The Ironic thing is my store has taken my Signing Hours away from me to fuel hours for the new Market team...

Yet the new Market TL, and PA's come to me daily for advice.

I need a new job.

sadly to be brand, you must help them in the spirit of team work and :blarg: sorry its hard to spout that much BS without regurgitating a bit.

they told you straight up to not speak with the team? ...

I'm not allowed to talk to her team, especially about market. She doesn't talk to me unless she has to our wants something. She was only our ctl for a couple months before I was forced to signing... found out after I left it was obviously her that wanted me out. Some people can't handle knowing their tm should be ctl instead... it's not like I asked other tm to say that... lol.

none of that sounds brand? who decided this? in fact, that almost like alienating you from TMs by the leadership which especially ISNT brand. its petty and out and out disrespectful. especially if it put a strain on any friendships you had.
lol sounds like shit theyd pull at my store

sadly to be brand, you must help them in the spirit of team work and :blarg: sorry its hard to spout that much BS without regurgitating a bit.

they told you straight up to not speak with the team? ...

none of that sounds brand? who decided this? in fact, that almost like alienating you from TMs by the leadership which especially ISNT brand. its petty and out and out disrespectful. especially if it put a strain on any friendships you had.
lol sounds like shit theyd pull at my store
Yup, she legit said "of target the team ask me questions" and I told her then maybe she should find a way for the team to feel like they could or that she'd have the answers.. but it was still my team and I wasn't abandoning them. Since it wasn't supposed to be about me not knowing my job.... just a lateral move. She's a bitch and clearly moved me out to get the team's respect... hasn't really worked.

Still waiting for this new market rollout at my store. The Starbucks TL said they are doing training for Market stuff and should be doing Market soon after BUT...I literally havent heard ANYTHING else about it or any new process or when it is officially going to happen. Dont really care what changes are made as long as I start getting more hours

Still waiting for this new market rollout at my store. The Starbucks TL said they are doing training for Market stuff and should be doing Market soon after BUT...I literally havent heard ANYTHING else about it or any new process or when it is officially going to happen. Dont really care what changes are made as long as I start getting more hours
Rollout meeting for my group is next week. It's up to your Rollout captain as to how quickly things are implemented. We've already kinda started scheduling people as if we've started the whole thing.

Yup, she legit said "of target the team ask me questions" and I told her then maybe she should find a way for the team to feel like they could or that she'd have the answers.. but it was still my team and I wasn't abandoning them. Since it wasn't supposed to be about me not knowing my job.... just a lateral move. She's a bitch and clearly moved me out to get the team's respect... hasn't really worked.

This is funny, in my shoes, the CTL is our former Signing TM, while I was a PA. Even they recognize that "we pretty much swapped jobs". And comes to me for questions (as well as his PA's) first before our Former CTL who still works at our store after stepping down.

Not going to lie I am glaring at this Market Rollout with glaringly jealous eyes, and it is starting to fuel an even deeper hate than I have already, of this place. :cool:

I'm about to store all the pushers in the Ambient room that I created and still looks the same.

Just saw this...

Do I like snow?

I walked to work in 40" of snow a week (and a half) ago, then walked back up hill with a 6 pack of 16oz beer afterwards. I can learn to deal :p

my poor TL! we got 8 pallets of FDC and 3 of their 4 openers called out sick! this was during my weekend off so ...
WOW! it took the team 3 days to do the push and then around 3pm they on monday, just as there was a glimmer of hope ... ETL SF comes over explaining they shot all the holes in market, and dropped the batches. and suddenly that glimmer of hope was destroyed! out came 5 3 tiers over flowing with merch! my TL played it cool, but told me when i saw them today, "im telling the STL about that BULLSHIT. were barely getting by and then were drowned with more work because ETL SF cant communicate? no! :D"

so remember! it could be worse! you could be at my store!

Hey guys!! Would any of you guys know the SAP order number for the black rubber on the produce islands and the SAP order number for the plastic mats that are on the milk racks?

I don't have the numbers off hand, but if you go on WB and search fixture guide one of the top results is a 20+ PDF with numbers for fixtures all across the store and I'm pretty sure I've seen the rubber pads on there.

Back