Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

It makes sense when you have a freezer that is literally packed with pallets of turkeys so that you can't get another pallet in there. I did that last year. On side was MP, the front and another side was BB, and the seasonal back bunker was full of breasts. Put everything at 40% off for a week or two until we sold enough down to a manageable level. Then only ordered what we needed. We weren't pushed hams until later. You just have to pay attention when you turn those knobs. They are labeled similarly.

Thank you. I get that but how to access it in workbench. Sorry. I don't knoww how to find that list in workbench.
There's an application on the desktop called Store Applications. It looks like a command prompt window when opened.

If you use the signing PC, it's probably already been left open.

I know that app. I've been using it in signing . I just thought it was in workbench because i see brtms use for caf and such or maybe I was wrong. Thank you.

OG5AcBL.png

my bunker

Ohhhh, no back bunker. I feel bad for those stores. I killed by "Value(back)" and "Seasonal(left)" bunkers so I have 1 bunker full of MP and another full of BB. I know some stores use their frozen endcaps for turkeys, but that looks so ridiculous on shelves.

Ohhhh, no back bunker. I feel bad for those stores. I killed by "Value(back)" and "Seasonal(left)" bunkers so I have 1 bunker full of MP and another full of BB. I know some stores use their frozen endcaps for turkeys, but that looks so ridiculous on shelves.

I only have the left and right side at my store..not even the front promo space :(

One week many years ago I had tms put a ice cream pog in a fridge endcap. Then the next day out etl-hl switched the frozen endcap on accident when we were resetting the fridge/freezer.

Full endcap of breyer ice cream, then full endcap of large frozen fruit and smart ones. About 20k in two days.

We get our C&S truck on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. BRTL and ETL-Log have decided that instead of pushing it during the day it gets there, it'll be pushed at 4am the next day. I'm hoping this works well...

The plan is that the 4AM backroom team during those days actually fucking backstocks the truck.

On that note, today was a rush for me ugh. Worked out two tubs, three 3-tiers, and 2 metro racks of dairy challenge, along with the miniscule pulls for produce and meat.

Ended up with four metros still in there. Two still needed to be challenged out. One was full of just open stock sorted as milk/juice, yogurt/misc, and cheese.

The other was unopened cases sorted the same.

Goddamn backroom team

Last edited:
We get our C&S truck on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. BRTL and ETL-Log have decided that instead of pushing it during the day it gets there, it'll be pushed at 4am the next day. I'm hoping this works well...

The plan is that the 4AM backroom team during those days actually fucking backstocks the truck.

On that note, today was a rush for me ugh. Worked out two tubs, three 3-tiers, and 2 metro racks of dairy challenge, along with the miniscule pulls for produce and meat.

Ended up with four metros still in there. Two still needed to be challenged out. One was full of just open stock sorted as milk/juice, yogurt/misc, and cheese.

The other was unopened cases sorted the same.

Goddamn backroom team

For our C&S push they have our push team backstock and only schedule them 3 1/2 hours.

FDC thanks for sending us more yogurt we already have 2 full metros of case stock yogurt in the backroom full of yogurt most gonna expire early November. Oh and thanks for sending a half pallet of eggs about 40 boxes now we have 24 boxes of eggs as back stock this back stock in dairy is just Ridiculous

For our C&S push they have our push team backstock and only schedule them 3 1/2 hours.

Maybe our STL just understands "we have a Giant, a Wegman's, an Aldi's, and a Walmart Super all in the same shopping center we need to be competitive market will get an assload of hours".

C&S team came in at 5:30, finished freezer quickly, ended up finishing entire thing roughly all by 9-ish. No cooler backstock and I am looking to a good shift tomorrow where I can rush-zone/cull/SDA the main area of pfresh and spend the rest of my shift deepzoning in the freezer and pulling the 20 casepacks of items that were backstocked because it's never bloody zoned right.
10003091_10153758025528945_3371448635198364836_n.jpg

SIGH

:confused:

Are you saying your Market TL put frozen turkeys inside a cooler? rather than in the bunker? And then you had to QMOS out those turkeys?
What would be the most "presentable" would be to kill the frozen salesplanner next to your frozen chicken. Put all your frozen "meatballs n shit" on that one, tie it, then fill up that bunker with BB turkeys.

Mine is set up like that atm too, I am waiting for us to move some MP Turkey inventory that has been thrown at us, before releasing the hounds onto the .30c cheaper (thank last year) BB Turkeys.

This summer, we had a 3 month stretch where our ice box (we have a freezer up by food ave) was broken every other day. We were able to keep 5 bags in the food ave freezer but we still had to make a ton of trips. I eventually worked some into one of the endcap doors.

Back