Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Anyone else having trouble ordering turkeys ???

It doesn't show up for order, when I scan any of the turkeys. I need to be able to order these.

We received the initial push of 84 boxes of turkeys 5 pallets on oct 13 and 15. Now we are down to 1 tub in the freezer of about 20 boxes with the bunker full.

I also would like to order the cook in the bag turkey and turkey breat by archer farms.

Anyone else having trouble ordering turkeys ???

It doesn't show up for order, when I scan any of the turkeys. I need to be able to order these.

We received the initial push of 84 boxes of turkeys 5 pallets on oct 13 and 15. Now we are down to 1 tub in the freezer of about 20 boxes with the bunker full.

I also would like to order the cook in the bag turkey and turkey breat by archer farms.
I haven't tried ordering any yet. Our turkeys aren't even set yet.

how the hell do i keep this product standing up

OWOf4Jy.jpg

nMTuP9o.jpg

Is everyone having issues with instocks for dept 210? I've been told it's global but nobody seems to know when resolution is expected. It's been at least 3 weeks since lunchmeat hasn't looked like we're just selling pushers.

Is everyone having issues with instocks for dept 210? I've been told it's global but nobody seems to know when resolution is expected. It's been at least 3 weeks since lunchmeat hasn't looked like we're just selling pushers.
Our lunch meat is terrible. We have 10 back stock carts of dairy mostly yogurt juice creamers. And 1 pallet of yogurt juice milk. Way to much dairy I had my Ctl my supper this today cause the next FDC truck is Saturday and Sunday and there is no room for any more dairy in our cooler. Oh and we have 40 boxes of eggs in there too and the salesfloor is full.

More like out of stocks in my pfresh lately. Besides dept 210 issues, yogurt is low and cresent rolls/etc, we haven't had refrigerated pie crust in a week, juice and fresh meat are low. Counts are correct. FDC is sucking more than usual.

A couple years ago we didn't get replenishment on that for almost six months. We climbed ever command chain we could to try and fix it, cause it was still in the valley back then and looked horrible.

More like out of stocks in my pfresh lately. Besides dept 210 issues, yogurt is low and cresent rolls/etc, we haven't had refrigerated pie crust in a week, juice and fresh meat are low. Counts are correct. FDC is sucking more than usual.

that moment when for once c&s actually is better than the FDC. We haven't had many distribution issues. Most of the department is zoned to plano, and mostly in stock. I tend to ignore my TL when she says flex stuff, because whatever I research as out tends to come on one of the next two trucks.

With Pfab though, did anyone have issues getting in the new salad dressings, the new salads (Romaine, arugula, 3lb kale/spinach), radishes, or the 2lb peppers? The dressings and salads finally started coming in. Still no on the radishes or 2lb peppers, but I have some of those old 2-pack green peppers challenged there because c&s sent them to us. Twice.

One of these days, I'm going to throw these boxes of apples in the back of my truck, drive to the FDC and throw apples at every god damn window I can find. This is getting to be past ridiculous.

Let me come with, except I'll bring onions. Why the fuck are the red and white onions that I order constantly moldy.

At my friend's store, they have no apples or bananas right now. They get their order from fdc. The counts are correct. They are not why they are not getting stuff. I told them to flex everything. Till it gets figured out.

instocks keeps doing RIGs in dairy and specialty ,milk and we keep getting too much dairy in. Right now we have 2 pallets and 6 carts of back stock that cannot be back stocked cause the racks and wacos are full. Why so much dairy backstock, instocks stop scanning your RIGs for dairy please.

that moment when for once c&s actually is better than the FDC. We haven't had many distribution issues. Most of the department is zoned to plano, and mostly in stock. I tend to ignore my TL when she says flex stuff, because whatever I research as out tends to come on one of the next two trucks.

With Pfab though, did anyone have issues getting in the new salad dressings, the new salads (Romaine, arugula, 3lb kale/spinach), radishes, or the 2lb peppers? The dressings and salads finally started coming in. Still no on the radishes or 2lb peppers, but I have some of those old 2-pack green peppers challenged there because c&s sent them to us. Twice.

Let me come with, except I'll bring onions. Why the fuck are the red and white onions that I order constantly moldy.

No shit. Up until two trucks ago, we were receiving the worst onions I've ever seen. Now, they're huge and perfect.

For anyone else that has Laughing Cow cheese on an unrefrigerated endcap: yes it really does go there. It came in an assortment shipper. We looked it up on their website and it says to refrigerate after purchase and opening.

Back