Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

It's to give you enough time to reweigh them!

Oh, and it's not like you'll get extra payroll for it. They wouldn't pay for the FDC to reweigh all that product. They're definitely not going to pay to have store TM's reweigh thousands of pounds of turkeys.

I too came in yesterday and saw 3 flats worth of turkeys that were 6 feet high. This year, market pantry has one whole bunker while butterball has half of another side.

When will Target learn people want butterball over market pantry turkeys. Last year, I put the market pantry in the half bunker with the frozen burgers & meatballs while butterball got their own bunker.

What sucks, I cant set the bunker until Tuesday. I dont work today or Monday. We are not allowed to set POGs or sales planners on weekends.

I went in yesterday and saw all the changes to p fresh. Lots of product added, lots of product expanded facing and lots of products moved around. I think it is sad that HQ couldnt send us the new product this past Saturday so the plano team and our flow team could have pushed the new product to capacity. Instead, we got many holes and Tuesdays truck didnt fill them.

We really expanded on our produce. I dont see how we have keep the floor full with the size of our produce cooler. We have a small produce cooler. I dont see how we can keep backstock of all our produce in our small cooler. Sure, it will be full on truck days but when it sells, we may not have any extra product in the back because our cooler is so small.

One another good piece of news: For now, I am going to do 2 less p fresh sales planners thanks to the blended juices moving to the front endcaps. Though there is now no place for our season creamers. They are now sitting in the backroom with no set location on the sales floor

My produce cooler has 3 green racks on it.
I too came in yesterday and saw 3 flats worth of turkeys that were 6 feet high. This year, market pantry has one whole bunker while butterball has half of another side.

When will Target learn people want butterball over market pantry turkeys. Last year, I put the market pantry in the half bunker with the frozen burgers & meatballs while butterball got their own bunker.

What sucks, I cant set the bunker until Tuesday. I dont work today or Monday. We are not allowed to set POGs or sales planners on weekends.

on my online planogram Turkeys arent even supposed to set until the week of the 25th. We flexed some MP in allready though

on my online planogram Turkeys arent even supposed to set until the week of the 25th. We flexed some MP in allready though

Same with us. I will have no choice but to set the planograms early. If we have more butterball than market pantry, butterball is getting their own side the bunker. The thing is, the simply balanced fish is full to capacity on non burger patties/meatball side.

If your Food ETL planned properly, your temporary truck should be arriving next week.

We don't have room for a temporary truck. We also don't have proper planning at my store. My ETL-HL is clueless when it comes to P-Fresh and my ETL-Ops has way too many other things on his plate.

time to stock up on thin mints !!

11220099_1096070400462835_4635183180647356710_n.jpg

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HPW MUCH QMOS I HAVE

GUESS WHO'S NEVER MAKING SALES GOAL FOR PRODUCE THIS YEAR.ME THATS FUCKIN WHO

I hope that guys supervisor lets that TM know how much $$$$ that he personally lost because he misread a cooler label. It's gotta be $10,000+ easy.

I hope that guys supervisor lets that TM know how much $$$$ that he personally lost because he misread a cooler label. It's gotta be $10,000+ easy.

TURNS OUT THAT IT WAS MY MARKET TL. THE FRONT COOLER LABEL IS A01B AND THE TURKEY SIDE OF THE BUNKER THAT IS FROZEN IS AB01. SHE MIXED THE UP.

SO I HAD TO TOSS SOME TURKEYS.

SHE'S LEAVING MARKET TO BECOME VMTL.

i still smell like mango

i hate mango so much

Except, of course, the stupid system will demand that you have upper case and lower case letters, numbers and special characters so it will have to look like this...
5CH4|}3nf|23U|}3

I'm amused by how computer passwords are moving further and further towards 1337 speak as acceptable for passwords.

Except, of course, the stupid system will demand that you have upper case and lower case letters, numbers and special characters so it will have to look like this...
5CH4|}3nf|23U|}3

Off topic, I know, but I'm willing to bet a lot of passwords are Password123! at Target.

I'm amused by how computer passwords are moving further and further towards 1337 speak as acceptable for passwords.

Since the state makes me change mine every 45 days on 4 different systems I've taken to using 1337 versions of punk rock songs.
My favorite that is since done and gone was ...

PhU(|< 4U7|-|0r17y

How do I know which products is on clearance or d-code so I pull them from the back and put them on the sales floor?

I believe under store application under the backroom location option, you can search by area (400, 500 ect...) and see which items are discontinued and or on clearance.

I looked at online planograms today and there are 2 dairy endcaps to be set week of november 1st. Since we have the naked/bolthouse juices on the front endcap, what do I do about these endcaps that now have no place to go? You know they will send the product and we will have no place to put it. I find it weird that they took away the dairy endcaps right before the holiday season started. The holiday themed dairy products are big sellers and now there is no place to put them.

I believe under store application under the backroom location option, you can search by area (400, 500 ect...) and see which items are discontinued and or on clearance.

Thank you! I'll try doing it that way. I know of a TM who prints out a list but i'd rather not ask her. How do u do that?

TURNS OUT THAT IT WAS MY MARKET TL. THE FRONT COOLER LABEL IS A01B AND THE TURKEY SIDE OF THE BUNKER THAT IS FROZEN IS AB01. SHE MIXED THE UP.

SHE'S LEAVING MARKET TO BECOME VMTL.

:confused:

Are you saying your Market TL put frozen turkeys inside a cooler? rather than in the bunker? And then you had to QMOS out those turkeys?

:confused:

Are you saying your Market TL put frozen turkeys inside a cooler? rather than in the bunker? And then you had to QMOS out those turkeys?

One part of the bunker was Lunchables and it was refrigerated. We removed the lunchables to put in frozen turkeys. We had to change the temperature of the bunker. She changed the temperature for the wrong thing.

I'm guessing she wanted to change your Feature Bunker to frozen? Which doesn't make sense. Your hams will be in soon. Gonna have to change it back to refrigerate.

Back