Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Any tips, when it comes to inventory, for working with all those succulent turkeys? Our turkey trailer is still rather full and I don't wanna :v

Any tips, when it comes to inventory, for working with all those succulent turkeys? Our turkey trailer is still rather full and I don't wanna :v

Oh hey, speaking of inventory, my store is doing pfresh inventory tonight. Starting about now.

Time to go harass my TL on Snapchat.

You get a turkey trailer? We had 3 or 4 pallets of turkeys jammed into the freezer, and I felt like a contortionist trying to pull the CAFs in there over the weekend.

You get a turkey trailer? We had 3 or 4 pallets of turkeys jammed into the freezer, and I felt like a contortionist trying to pull the CAFs in there over the weekend.
If we could keep it to 3 or 4 pallets, we wouldn't need a trailer.. Try 15-18 pallets! Unfortunately, the rental fee comes off of my ETLs P-card so it doesn't just magically appear :p

Apparrntly the bitch who ordered 80 turkeys is coming in on Friday to pick them up.

The fuck does she thibk we are, her personal pantry?
We have been getting requests from about 100 churches.. We had to turn most of them a way but the 'reasonable' requests were asked to pay the 'bulk order price' (which is the normal price). 9 times outta 10, they say no thanks. We're not a wholesaler :v

I still havent ordered any MP Turkeys (excluding the turkey breast). We've been ordering BB only since they are the only ones that sell.

Now, HQ nor mysupport have fixed by endcap problem. I dont if I mentioned it or not but my store only has one dairy endcap. We use it this time of the year for season dairy and mp 12 count eggs. But with the recent pfresh transition, someone decided it was okay to put the juice/fruit smoothie endcap where we have our dairy sales planners. So that means we have no place to put all the eggs and season creamers and such.

Now I mysupported this. I was told that my store should have a place for both A145 dairy endcaps and the juice/fruit smoothie endcap. They attached a blueprint as proof to show me where everything should be. Well, this person on mysupport sent me the wrong blueprint. It is not for my store. So this person is basing their information on a wrong blueprint. This blueprint they sent me was for a store that has 2 dairy endcaps along with the 2 freezer endcaps. My store only has 1 dairy endcap cooler. We cant have a 2nd cooler because of a pillar is in the way (we are a 2 level store)
We got alcohol last year and after using my support to tell them one of the coolers is permanently booze, they told me we had to set the endcap anyhow. So now we just ignore them. If it is dual location product then it really doesn't matter, if it is only there, then flex it somewhere that has two facings and hijack one.

I'm the PA at my store. A pizza vendor told me Tuesday that on the 25th our store will be having a one day only buy one get one free on all frozen pizzas. Anyone else have this deal on the 25th as well? If so, will you be clearing out a frozen endcap for it? We don't currently have pizzas on any of our endcaps. I talked to our Plano team lead and she didn't have any salesplans or revisions for frozen endcaps next week. I'm pondering just flexing out some pizza on a frozen endcap for that one day. I flex stuff over on a daily basis to fill holes and whatnot but I've never flexed onto a whole endcap. Thoughts?

I haven't heard anything about a bogo pizza deal. You should confirm that info with someone besides a pizza vendor before taking further action. Ask your ETL or TL.

I'm the PA at my store. A pizza vendor told me Tuesday that on the 25th our store will be having a one day only buy one get one free on all frozen pizzas. Anyone else have this deal on the 25th as well? If so, will you be clearing out a frozen endcap for it? We don't currently have pizzas on any of our endcaps. I talked to our Plano team lead and she didn't have any salesplans or revisions for frozen endcaps next week. I'm pondering just flexing out some pizza on a frozen endcap for that one day. I flex stuff over on a daily basis to fill holes and whatnot but I've never flexed onto a whole endcap. Thoughts?
We've had a pizza endcap for as long as we've been open. Single serve on to two shelves, regular size on bottom. Almost all vendor pizza.

I haven't heard anything about a bogo pizza deal. You should confirm that info with someone besides a pizza vendor before taking further action. Ask your ETL or TL.

It's there, it is for Target's "10 Days of Deals and nonsense" There is info about it in the November Food Guide. (It is also in next weeks Ad)

Back