Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

After store inventory Regis about 2 months ago and now the shortages in milk and eggs I feel AP is watching everything I do. I just qmos'd 2 boxes of simply balance organic eggs dcpi 1130. Cause we have 4 more boxes on egg metro that expire July 1st. And about 10 boxes of salads in the back and about 40 on the sales floor just qmos'd also. I heard my CTL came over the next day and asked about what we were qmosing to the other PA.

Hey at least there are no expired eggs and salads on the salesfloor. I will start to TPC things sooner.

Oh and the FDC sent us so many 1lb ground meats that they will definitely be TPC'd next week along with coupons on all of them.

My guests are on vacation for 2 to 3 weeks it is summer.

After store inventory Regis about 2 months ago and now the shortages in milk and eggs I feel AP is watching everything I do. I just qmos'd 2 boxes of simply balance organic eggs dcpi 1130. Cause we have 4 more boxes on egg metro that expire July 1st. And about 10 boxes of salads in the back and about 40 on the sales floor just qmos'd also. I heard my CTL came over the next day and asked about what we were qmosing to the other PA.

Hey at least there are no expired eggs and salads on the salesfloor. I will start to TPC things sooner.

Oh and the FDC sent us so many 1lb ground meats that they will definitely be TPC'd next week along with coupons on all of them.

My guests are on vacation for 2 to 3 weeks it is summer.

As long as you QMOS (Along with your peers, they will find out who doesn't). It shouldn't matter to them. I think it is just, understood, that Target has no idea how to run Fresh Groceries.

As I have literally QMOS'ed about 10/dozen boxes of eggs before (during The Eggpocalypse), along with much worse, and haven't had AP approach me about anything (other than when I research Produce/Meat to get our Order Guardrails down, they come ask about Drastic count. Usually a "I know it is on the report, don't worry about it" sufficed.

Last edited:
As long as you QMOS (Along with your peers, they will find out who doesn't). It shouldn't matter to them. I think it is just, understood, that Target has no idea how to run Fresh Groceries.

As I have literally QMOS'ed about 10/dozen boxes of eggs before (during The Eggpocalypse), along with much worse, and haven't had AP approach me about anything (other than when I research Produce/Meat to get our Order Guardrails down, they come ask about Drastic count. Usually a "I know it is on the report, don't worry about it" sufficed.

I talked to my AP a few weeks back about not Qmosing enough ...I was like..wtf..how is that possible. I guess we are supposed to average at least $700 a day in QMOS or something O_O. For whatever reason that week it didnt show we marked out that much and its the only week that has been like that

I talked to my AP a few weeks back about not Qmosing enough ...I was like..wtf..how is that possible. I guess we are supposed to average at least $700 a day in QMOS or something O_O. For whatever reason that week it didnt show we marked out that much and its the only week that has been like that
They expect a lot of qmos from pfresh, from the short shelf lives to just shit quality from the FDCs.

Dear corporate

Let me order bakery for pfresh since you don't know how to do it.

I don't need three boxes of Kings Hawaiian hamburger buns.

They dont sell.

Please

Stop

Thank you
There was an email recently saying stupid shit about how we order 90% of stuff and how we need to order smarter when it comes to stuff we don't even do the order for like Meat and bakery, etc etc. And I'm just sitting there thinking they need to let me order all the shit in that little square because they can barely send me the stuff I do order.

Dear corporate

Let me order bakery for pfresh since you don't know how to do it.

I don't need three boxes of Kings Hawaiian hamburger buns.

They dont sell.

Please

Stop

Thank you

Dont forget your power to TPC. Especially for the bakery table. If you see you get a lot of product TPC that :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also:
I am curious to know what everyones routine is for cleaning and keeping a squeaky clean Backroom and Salesloor?

Last edited:
TPC is literally the only thing stopping us from needing a 3rd QMOS bin due to overflowing. I TPC things that don't sell even if the expiring date is 2 weeks off (i'm looking at you market pantry bacon and cookies). F U C K HQ ordered stuff. So glad I can TPC their bullshit, and it leads to me getting some seriously cheap tasty stuff ;)

Surprise! TPCing them will only result in HQ sending more because it is all selling! If you don't order it, make sure to mysupport everything you TPC and hope they don't send more.
Artificial replenishment rate....why we can't tpc things we don't order. Unless discontinued...maybe.

You mean you aren't allowed to by your leaders? Because there is a way to TPC everything.
If you don't mysupport before initiating a tpc on an item replenished by headquarters it creates an artificial replenishment rate. So if you only need two cases but you have five...you tpc and sell three...then they send three more so you are back to five. If you mysupported they shouldn't send the three cases...hypothetically.

If you don't mysupport before initiating a tpc on an item replenished by headquarters it creates an artificial replenishment rate. So if you only need two cases but you have five...you tpc and sell three...then they send three more so you are back to five. If you mysupported they shouldn't send the three cases...hypothetically.
Ok. I took your post to mean you weren't allowed to or didn't know how to.

Does anyone actually set those wine or beer side stacks by the bunker and bakery table. I think it looks ugly as all hell and not even Brand looking but we have upcoming pog for one week of 7/10 and they have called for it a few time this past year. Our vendor has never really mentioned it to me so we just dont do it haha. Every leader told me to just not worry about it since they suck at keeping their home full and we dont need more product we wont sell.... :p

Also I am wondering how well we will sell our vendor product, mainly soda and hamburger/hotdog buns on Sunday and Monday. We have the buy $50 get a $10 giftcard as well as a 4 for $10 cartwheel deal on Soda.

The icecream daily deal for 25% completely bombed at my store. I couldnt even tell there was a deal as it looked about the same as it usually does.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually set those wine or beer side stacks by the bunker and bakery table. I think it looks ugly as all hell and not even Brand looking but we have upcoming pog for one week of 7/10 and they have called for it a few time this past year. Our vendor has never really mentioned it to me so we just dont do it haha. Every leader told me to just not worry about it since they suck at keeping their home full and we dont need more product we wont sell.... :p

Also I am wondering how well we will sell our vendor product, mainly soda and hamburger/hotdog buns on Sunday and Monday. We have the buy $50 get a $10 giftcard as well as a 4 for $10 cartwheel deal on Soda.

The icecream daily deal for 25% completely bombed at my store. I couldnt even tell there was a deal as it looked about the same as it usually does.
The side stacks only seem likely to lead to broken product so we don't bother either.

I refused the this last wine stack. It was brand new product. Why would I take multiple cases of something that is a proven seller. Mother's day was the same thing just a totally different wine that I never had before.

Back