Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Recently keep hearing from my ETL that we arent receiving FDC Trucks properly.
I've also heard from my CTL that sometimes it doesnt update correctly in the system?
Can anyone tell me a proper way?

Dont forget your power to TPC. Especially for the bakery table. If you see you get a lot of product TPC that :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also:
I am curious to know what everyones routine is for cleaning and keeping a squeaky clean Backroom and Salesloor?

My routine, was routinely telling NOBODY I was doing it, as they would always find something more "important" for me to do.

Of course, I'd tell them afterwards.

WELP I got nothing else to do tomorrow other than fill the meat beyond sane capacity.

CTL and I switched shifts today. Took a noon-8:30 mid so she could open. I open tomorrow and come in to a full sales floor with no milk or eggs to push, very full produce, and all that's left is me to fuck around tomorrow for six hours in meat and bakery.

Worked my ass off and I get to relax tomorrow :)

I can try and get the number tomorrow if the one that Jack of all Workcenters posted didn't work. We don't have the mounting for the one in meat.
Not sure it exists anymore, the extra one I'd found was hiding in my fixture room. You may still have a barcode on it with the numbers though.

Recently keep hearing from my ETL that we arent receiving FDC Trucks properly.
I've also heard from my CTL that sometimes it doesnt update correctly in the system?
Can anyone tell me a proper way?

If you actually receive the fdc truck the easiest route is to use your receiving computer to do so. Add My Home to your quick links on workbench, select my work, all applications and then receive. Enter the DCI number of 6 numbers and go ahead and hit enter and follow the prompts.

Give me a mydevice that works longer than 30 minutes. I hate that Qmos no longer works on the PDA

How can I print a shelf label without price for the meat by pound??
When did Qmos stop working on the PDA? It seems to be working just fine at my store. We have to use it for weighed deli meat Qmos because the mydevice won't take non-whole numbers for weighed Qmos.

Give me a mydevice that works longer than 30 minutes. I hate that Qmos no longer works on the PDA

How can I print a shelf label without price for the meat by pound??

i just did QMOS today on the PDA??????

Also I dont know how to do it on the mydevice but when you make a label on the PDA you can just make a generic label and uncheck the price option and it wont print the price out, it will just be blank...I assume you can probably do a manual label too at the computer

i just did QMOS today on the PDA??????

Also I dont know how to do it on the mydevice but when you make a label on the PDA you can just make a generic label and uncheck the price option and it wont print the price out, it will just be blank...I assume you can probably do a manual label too at the computer
Yes that all worked last week but I think it was wednesday or Friday last week that the label app on the PDA and Qmos doesn't work on the PDA at my store any more.

Weird. MyDevice takes nonwhole numbers if you scan it
I'll have to try it today and see how it goes. I just know that when we first got the MyDevices, they kept prompting for the weight and wouldn't take decimals. If it keeps prompting for the weight and we lose Qmos on the PDA, we're still screwed because of the way we stack the stickers for the meat and cheese that needs to be Qmosed.

Back