Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Bitch I want that PDA for my store All the PDA is good for is to sto.

lol fuck sto I'm LOCUing shit if it's a large enough amount of stuff.

I don't know if backroom at my store either tosses the Freshpet crap on the shelf or actually locates it; either way; I LOCU the six shelves and four wacos we have for freshpet whenever I have a mid shift.

Tossed about 100 pounds of expired meat today from backroom

lol fuck sto I'm LOCUing shit if it's a large enough amount of stuff.

I don't know if backroom at my store either tosses the Freshpet crap on the shelf or actually locates it; either way; I LOCU the six shelves and four wacos we have for freshpet whenever I have a mid shift.

Tossed about 100 pounds of expired meat today from backroom
Good ole corporate over sending us product for the 4th.

That was all the stuff we didn't sell even after I literally couponed every single piece of meat we had on the floor.

Ridiculous
We sold most all including the 5 boxes of the 1 lb red ground meat. Lots were coupons half off.

finally stopped being lazy and deep culled cheese.

still have to do sliced cheese tomorrow

it'll be the only autofill that i actually want to do.

the more i deepcull the more i toss and the worse i feel because i've been tracking sales and it's like "we are never going to get out of this negative comp"

I moved and at my new store in 8 shifts I've worked so far I've thrown out appox $3,000 and I've barely scratched the surface. Unfuckingbelievable the state of this pfresh. Shouldn't even be allowed to sell food in this condition. Not just expired food either, the FILTH! Arrrgh!

I moved and at my new store in 8 shifts I've worked so far I've thrown out appox $3,000 and I've barely scratched the surface. Unfuckingbelievable the state of this pfresh. Shouldn't even be allowed to sell food in this condition. Not just expired food either, the FILTH! Arrrgh!
I bet they don't even know what degreaser is ??

Uhh ice cream will be soup if it's left out for two hours. Even if it's touching a bunch of other cold stuff, it will stay cool but not frozen.

Uhh ice cream will be soup if it's left out for two hours. Even if it's touching a bunch of other cold stuff, it will stay cool but not frozen.

Well she did say her store was filthy so it wouldn't be a surprise that they would ignore food safety. They are just lazy pigs who don't care. I feel bad for PQ.

We received 715 pieces of dairy today thanks FDC. Now we have 4 tubs of new dairy product that will sit in the dairy cooler taking up room until presentation sets dairy about Agust 3rd.

Please don't send anymore new products until August thanks.

Holy moly lots of new specialty milk !!

We received 715 pieces of dairy today thanks FDC. Now we have 4 tubs of new dairy product that will sit in the dairy cooler taking up room until presentation sets dairy about Agust 3rd.

Please don't send anymore new products until August thanks.

Holy moly lots of new specialty milk !![/QUOTE
Some of ours expires in 10 days. Went ahead and flexed those.

Who has time to look at expiration dates.

Not I. I haven't added an expiration date to the SDA in About 3 months.

Just took a lot of those pre packaged deli dinners off the shelf they expired 4 days ago. Oops.

Back