Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

It feels pretty clunky tbh. I LOVE how it shows estimates on how much we sell a day which gives me better insights but we need some changes. See last weeks order. Be able change what you see by categories (besides the basic ones shown)

Since I do Starbucks and market. If I wanted to print out just the sandwiches order guide and not the whole order guide I can’t now.

True. But such as how on the old order application you could choose meat, produce, dairy. Starbucks does not have that choice and it’s all somewhat jumbled together now. I’d love to print out just sandwiches/ pastries but the new guide doesn’t let me select frozen foods alone

So I was approached today by my STL about becoming the new food and bev TL for our Pfresh area as our current one is becoming the closingTL. The only downside is I've worked consumables but only in dry foods. Any tips or tricks you guys can give me or if becoming a pfresh TL is even worth it?

My meeting took less than two hours since we are already on track with the majority of what’s happening but my bf at another store had a meeting over 4 hours long.... hollyyyy heck Batman

So I was approached today by my STL about becoming the new food and bev TL for our Pfresh area as our current one is becoming the closingTL. The only downside is I've worked consumables but only in dry foods. Any tips or tricks you guys can give me or if becoming a pfresh TL is even worth it?
Worth the money at the new paygrade imo, if you check out one of my early posts it has a break down of what I did when I took over Pfresh.

Warm up the scale just got finished weighing 18 boxes of hams. They are in Sunday’s ad at a lower price per pound than what they come in.

Don’t forget to order more hams and weigh them before putting them out

Oh and eggs are coming Monday April 8th was told to expect 2 pallets worth and 2 more pallets on Friday.

Last edited:
Warm up the scale just got finished weighing 18 boxes of hams. They are in Sunday’s ad at a lower price per pound than what they come in.

Do don’t forget to order more hams and weigh them before putting them out

Oh and eggs are coming Monday April 8th was told to expect 2 pallets worth and 2 more pallets on Friday.

😑 I have to re-ticket mine .

One thing I dislike about the new order guide. I have yet to find a way to print just specific parts like how the old order guide let me (for Starbucks and the different sections)

I hate the order guide now. They sent instructions on how to print them and I felt it was too complicated. I'll just order off the computer screen.

Part of a group that orders eggs. Feels great year round but oh lord I can feel the pallets of eggs not sold after Easter because pa though we could sell 5 pallets

I just took a look at next weeks AD .... No eggs in next weeks AD, what gives years past we always advertise Eggs around 99 cents and 2 years ago I believe they were 49 cents for the dozen.

We still haven't got our pallets of eggs. Easter is in 10 days , where are my EGGS ???
is there and egg shortage that i'm not aware of ?

We received about 30 boxes of kings Hawaiian bread buns rolls today more than 1/2 a pallet. Must be Easter. 🐣

We received a fuck ton of those as well yesterday.
I just took a look at next weeks AD .... No eggs in next weeks AD, what gives years past we always advertise Eggs around 99 cents and 2 years ago I believe they were 49 cents for the dozen.

We still haven't got our pallets of eggs. Easter is in 10 days , where are my EGGS ???
is there and egg shortage that i'm not aware of ?
my store is currently experiencing a bit of a shortage. I've heard that being thrown around by my team leader.

Question to others; all beef steaks are on sale for 15% but it hasn't been registering on the POS. Apparently, no customers have noticed which surprises me, but it's been this way for a few days and we JUST got notified of that. We just reweighed several carts of steak to reflect the sale lol. Anyone else have to do that?

We received a fuck ton of those as well yesterday.

my store is currently experiencing a bit of a shortage. I've heard that being thrown around by my team leader.

Question to others; all beef steaks are on sale for 15% but it hasn't been registering on the POS. Apparently, no customers have noticed which surprises me, but it's been this way for a few days and we JUST got notified of that. We just reweighed several carts of steak to reflect the sale lol. Anyone else have to do that?
yes, i took the sale signs down and just threw a 3.00 and 5.00 off sticker on them to make everyone happy.

HEY GUYS DO YOU HAVE THE GAME OF THRONES OREOS
Not for u ... u must be a reseller

5z8868g7xgr21.jpg

Not my store took this pic from reddit.

Edit
walmart-game-thrones-oreo-011019g-1554911162.jpg

Last edited:
Back