Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Produce girl hasn’t told me anything new so 🤷‍♂️ Could be just your district or group maybe???? Or it could be them pushing out expiring stuff from the warehouse/ juices.

If a closer or opener called out you can bet that I’ll be the one covering. They try to make open to close for market as important like beauty and electronics.

We've been getting some messed up Market Pantry 24 count water pallets. They lean in one direction, and before it can be put away we have to re-pallet and re-wrap it. I almost forgot we also have to QMOS the ones on the bottom cause they're normally busted open. Anybody else deal with this?

Ridiculously thin water bottles with ridiculously small caps = leaking hot messes. We aren't the only ones guilty of this, even some national brands have sucky containers. To The Powers That Be, I understand saving the planet and yadda yadda yadda, but it helps if liquid containers actually contain the liquid until ready to be consumed. 😒

I've in Consumables for like a month now. My ETL scheduled me for closing Meat-Dairy-Frozen, I'm fine with it, I've worked in Dairy when they've needed help before. We get FDC every night, my question is how heavy are the frozen/dairy pallets compared to a water pallet? lol

Dairy pallets can be way heavier than water pallets if they have a lot of juice (at my store sometimes have one person help push the pallet )- frozen is usually a little lighter than water pallets

We've been getting some messed up Market Pantry 24 count water pallets. They lean in one direction, and before it can be put away we have to re-pallet and re-wrap it. I almost forgot we also have to QMOS the ones on the bottom cause they're normally busted open. Anybody else deal with this?
No but can you use
I've only seen us have frozen and produce pallets from FDC at night. I always see them sorting the frozen pallet after. Can dairy, frozen, and produce all be on the same truck?

Ours come that way. Maybe it's different for supertarget vs pfresh.

Back