Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

our store seems to be keeping up with things so far trucks and back stock all getting done.

But i don't know about this big transition in pfresh valley for mid September ??
i think i read that there is around 120 hours allocated for this but no team members to do it cause we are ALL around 35 to 40 hours just to get trucks done ?

our store seems to be keeping up with things so far trucks and back stock all getting done.

But i don't know about this big transition in pfresh valley for mid September ??
i think i read that there is around 120 hours allocated for this but no team members to do it cause we are ALL around 35 to 40 hours just to get trucks done ?
Plans should have already been submitted to corporate by the SD since they are sending assistance to get this completed.
There are 3 levels, depends what SCOPE your store is: high, medium, low. Hours required vary from 50/90/180 for high scope. Havn’t seen pictures of exactly what is being done but seems like major changes. Meat area and produce area are swapping places. We are asking for tm’s to do overnight.

Plans should have already been submitted to corporate by the SD since they are sending assistance to get this completed.
There are 3 levels, depends what SCOPE your store is: high, medium, low. Hours required vary from 50/90/180 for high scope. Havn’t seen pictures of exactly what is being done but seems like major changes. Meat area and produce area are swapping places. We are asking for tm’s to do overnight.

The meat and produce area has been swapped places after remodel in my store 4 months ago. Will it get swapped again?

There’s a list of stores affected by this in the addendum. It’s basically moving meat produce and sometimes deli(hotdogs) around the valleys. We changed ours to have hot dogs in the main pfresh valley with our fresh meats. And produce switched to just being on one side of the valley along with yogurts

Literally all my MP deli is discontinued and my fridges are wmptyyyy hopefully we get that good and gather soon because they’re not sending any for that Plano and not enough of other deli meat to flex :(

I wish I could get some watermelons in. FBD visit tomorrow and everything is still blown out from college move in weekend.

I am getting very frustrated and feeling like I am not being set up for success. We are doing MANCAF every morning (alongside/instead of Autos) and if someone doesn't do it on a day when I'm off, my ownership area CAFs are huge. The zone doesn't get done properly, we were a day behind on Saturday when I was in, I had yesterday off due to a band thing, and I am dreading what might be waiting for me when I get there for my mid shift. The backstock aisles are a mess and TMs aren't paying attention to either the sectioning or the fillgroup. Syrup with the PBJ, nuts with condiments, tuna in the popcorn area, etc.
I'm scheduled 4.5 or 5.5 hours on a day (some days maybe 6.5). My TL is pressing goal times. It was a college move-in day last Thursday, another happens this week. There was no one in domestics/plastics/small apps and they found me. I'm happy to help, but on a 4.5-hour day, with two days of U-boats waiting for me, I was frazzled. We've also had injuries, "the creeping crud," and me having time off due to performances and parades. I had it a lot easier on the day I picked up a shift in back-to-school.

In my store I (not being the lead or anything) decided that when team members do their check ins and walks the sheet should be filled out then by the team member. Sort of as a way to help drive ownership for their area and get them to notice little things in their sections that need love.

And in a second note any of you fantastic people heard anything from your milk vendors about cutting back? My store got dropped half a pallet. Not even enough to fill the shelves of 1% and skim. The driver said the regular driver had quit and this would be his last week because they’re cutting back from target. I’ve tried for years to get them replaced. But it’s strange when the launch guide said milk would arrive dsd.

Update to my previous post. Turns out our Browns dairy is getting out and as far as anyone knows the fdc is going to fulfill it. I can’t see anything bad coming from that.

I wish. Anyways SD called higher up the chain. Apparently just our current milk guys are being fired and they’re bringing new ones in.

Alsoooo, guess the FDC at lake city said it’s time to purge all the discontinued stuff they had 0 onhands of that they couldn’t send me when it was active.

*comes back from vacation*
Me: man I can’t wait t- *lroceeds to be slammed by all the market SPLS and all the clearance for dairy and dry market*

So we used to be a super target. Got remodeled down to a larger pfresh. And now with the new upcoming sets our rdc is sending us food before the translations can even be pretied, but they’re doing it under our old W aisles. Makes me worry about how much freight they’re going to drop on us.

If only they had some way of automatically marking things clearance on certain days. That would be a dream.

Back