Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Kind of in a pickle here, but maybe my fellow market peeps can help me out. *Crosses fingers*

I had posted on the signing thread about my store not getting any of the ism for the black metal sidecaps (both 18" and 24") or the cooler endcaps when we did the fixture room update. No one has responded yet and I really need to order this ism. Could someone help me out with the part numbers so I can get them on go cart?

Kind of in a pickle here, but maybe my fellow market peeps can help me out. *Crosses fingers*

I had posted on the signing thread about my store not getting any of the ism for the black metal sidecaps (both 18" and 24") or the cooler endcaps when we did the fixture room update. No one has responded yet and I really need to order this ism. Could someone help me out with the part numbers so I can get them on go cart?
I think this is the one, you are talking about. Thanks@oath2order 540A172B-FC78-4EE9-9B22-6B09052CEE3E.png

My ETL avoids grocery like the plague and their main focus is GM. I never have a status unless I fucked something up but has casual meals with the other Sale Floor TLs. They listen to the GM TLs plans and let them execute them. When I actually plan stuff out, it gets changed and my team doesn't finished but I'm expected to coach them. Anyone else have an ETL like this?
I had to be the damn ETL when I was Food TL. Most ETL GMs only care about the truck getting pushed when it comes to food. My former ETL was like “food and GM is all the same...” I get it. It’s all in the same umbrella but there’s a food page on workbench for a fucking reason. Read it. I’m right there with you on this. But I’m realizing more and more that it’s not a priority and it’s coming from the top down. I would be ecstatic when our FBD came in because no one else would advocate for food.

You did not receive the side cap headers or the flip numbers?
Let me see what I can find.

I have the headers and flip numbers. I need the new sale signs (with bullseye logo) and whatever replaced ”craves and saves." We were in the pilot for the sidecaps so I have had the hardware for a long time...the ism changed with the other endcap ism when the fixture room reset happened a month ago or so.

I have the headers and flip numbers. I need the new sale signs (with bullseye logo) and whatever replaced ”craves and saves." We were in the pilot for the sidecaps so I have had the hardware for a long time...the ism changed with the other endcap ism when the fixture room reset happened a month ago or so.
Ck with your new signing book or on workbench for parts numbers.

I heard there was new signing however I have yet to see it, just the craves and save. I have not seen any new freezer and cooler signing either. The new signing book only show sign placement for market not headers.

Hi is anyone else having problems with the zebra not being up to date as far as showing what produce items are coming in?

Like for example, say someone ordered 1 case of strawberry for the next day, it would normally say "1 case is on the way for 3/5". However for some reason my zebra is stuck on a older date, it says something like "6 cases are on way for 2/28" . From what I've been told, the trucks have already been received so that not does seem to be the issue. Been having this problem for like a week now.

Hi is anyone else having problems with the zebra not being up to date as far as showing what produce items are coming in?

Like for example, say someone ordered 1 case of strawberry for the next day, it would normally say "1 case is on the way for 3/5". However for some reason my zebra is stuck on a older date, it says something like "6 cases are on way for 2/28" . From what I've been told, the trucks have already been received so that not does seem to be the issue. Been having this problem for like a week now.
When you are on the item Oder page where you put the amount swipe the top area and it will show what was order for the last 7 days.

Yeah I've been checking the 7 day history to see what was ordered, but I also liked seeing it the other way. It's normally up to date but the past week it's been stuck on "2/28". Oh well, I'll see if i can mysupport it. Thanks!

QUESTION ::::::::
So, our dairy deliveries everyday have always been around 300 to 400 pieces. This week its been only 190 to 250 pieces.
And we notice a lot of dairy items like fresh ground beef, eggs, creamers all saying "XXX on the way for 2/28" where XX is the total number.
All of our trucks have been acknowledged and keep doing audits to keep the counts at zero.
No eggs on the shelf today and ground meat almost gone.

This is for things we cannot order, headquartered ordered items.

anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ??
We have a my support out there !!! does this have to do with leap year ???
Why aren't our on the way counts going down and why aren't we getting the full deliveries of our outs???

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
So looks like this problem is fixed.
we are getting a 1900 piece pfresh truck tomorrow Saturday. Ouch f me now.
1200 dairy , 500 freezer and 200 produce.
Well thanks corporate.

most all stores are getting this larger delivery tomorrow.

I feel like I'm having more ism issues than normal. Did anyone receive a 3' header for the wine promo about a month or 2 ago that says something like "buy 4 or more bottles of wine save 10%"? If so, could I have the number for it? If not, what sizes did you get?

So looks like this problem is fixed.
we are getting a 1900 piece pfresh truck tomorrow Saturday. Ouch f me now.
1200 dairy , 500 freezer and 200 produce.
Well thanks corporate.

most all stores are getting this larger delivery tomorrow.
jfc 1900 pfresh
F

Anyone else got in cornbeef? There is no barcode or sticker on the cornbeef besides the box it came in. I tried weighing it but didn't see any option for cornbeef. I even tried to enter the PLU number that was on the box onto the weigh scale but got nothing. :/

Anyone else got in cornbeef? There is no barcode or sticker on the cornbeef besides the box it came in. I tried weighing it but didn't see any option for cornbeef. I even tried to enter the PLU number that was on the box onto the weigh scale but got nothing. :/
You should be able to just use the dpci for it. Just use "corn beef" in the search query and it should be under the meat category.

For corn beef I think it’s 226-11-0021. I’ve had cornbeef for about 1 week now it’s selling fast. You weight at the 2.99 / lbs.

Back