Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I did OM on Saturday evening. I was able to get the chicken bunker mostly filled, as well as the custom chicken in the meat shelf. Lots of bacon as well. Very little produce and what did come in, went out. I made sure bananas were filled for the morning. I was told we were expecting 150 eaches of eggs, we got one case of the GG cage-free brown eggs. They were gone by the end of the night. I made sure to fill hot dogs as well, they will go.

I go in at 4am tomorrow. Wish me coffee.

Our C&S tomorrow better have a shitload of potatoes because we’re always wiped out lately~

some eggs would be nice too...

Our C&S tomorrow better have a shitload of potatoes because we’re always wiped out lately~

some eggs would be nice too...
russets only 1 bag today all 10 gone in 15 minutes, and I order 6 orders which would be 60 (5lb) bags

oh we got about 16 boxes of eggs still had eggs at 2 PM

Last edited:
We got no creamers today and we‘re just about out. No orange juice either. lots of lunchables. Flexed out all the eggs we got in. Only a little bit of salted butter. Yogurt is the only section that looks full.

Our yogurt, cheese (especially shredded), lunch meat, meat in general, eggs, butter, cold juices (excluding kombucha and the like) are all completely decimated but our milk vendor is pretty good and has been trying his best to keep supply in so we have plenty of milk

Even our specialty non-dairy milk is running super low because people found out it has a longer shelf life lol

audit audit audit especially on the meat 😔

Just found out today that the store I’m transferring to as the consumables TL is comping down in every department (namely dry which is comping down 40%!) Starbucks is also comping down really badly

looks like I have some work to do lol

Just found out today that the store I’m transferring to as the consumables TL is comping down in every department (namely dry which is comping down 40%!) Starbucks is also comping down really badly

looks like I have some work to do lol
Purge your backroom!

Tomorrow is my last day of training before I start at my new store! If anyone thinks of anything they wish they had learned during their training, I’d love to hear it!

We sold through the banza, which really surprised me as everyone I know who has tried it compared it to cardboard. I was impressed that we didn’t run out of cereal or coffee.
Oh that’s sad to know it tastes bad!! When I went shopping that was the only available pasta . So I brought two of them 😕

does anybody have a part number for the qmos bin and rolling cart? our cart snapped and the bin cracked. can't find in go cart
I don’t know it so this might not be super helpful but I would probably ask my PML

Back