Islam in the break room

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will you handle this?

We have two Team Members that are Muslim. They're brothers I think. They work on the Flow Team/truck team and go on break and lunch at the same time. They both have prayer mats and both kneel down say "allahu akbar" over and over during their break periods. I personally don't have a problem with this but a lot of team members do. A lot of team members informed me that they're scared with ISIS threats going on and stuff. Today a team member called the police on one of the brothers because "they thought they were ISIS". Nothing came of it they just questioned the brother and let him go. His face was so red after. I honestly felt really bad for him. This is stuff is getting out of hand...

Yeah I don't believe for a second that a TM called to police on another TM because they feared they were part of ISIS. If they did, then that might as well be harassment and that TM should be fired. Being Muslim doesn't make you a part of ISIS just like being German doesn't make you Hitler.

Yeah I don't believe for a second that a TM called to police on another TM because they feared they were part of ISIS. If they did, then that might as well be harassment and that TM should be fired. Being Muslim doesn't make you a part of ISIS just like being German doesn't make you Hitler.
The team memeber told everyone that's why they called. The Police Department has came to speak during our huddles and they said "if you see something say something" the team member won't be fired.

The police come to your huddles? Holy shit how high theft is your store lol

I don't judge, I'm okay with gay's, lesbians, transgender and whatever religion people are in. I think the media is painting a bad picture for that particular religious community.

readImage

This post reeks of bullshit.
981.gif

This post reeks of bullshit.
981.gif
You're the problem with this country sir. Which part is a lie? Are you against people praying in the break room? You're worst then some of my co-workers. You have to understand my town...You don't see that many Muslims and alot of people are racist...sad but true. 75 percent of team members at my store have Donald trump stickers on their car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back