• Thread starter Ludwig3
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ludwig3

A few of us in the back have been wondering about our order numbers from the DC. Each truck we receive massive loads of shoes and chems. So much there spilling over into the next section. Should they be this high, with no Sales or Ads? How exactly does the Stores > DC communication work? Our sales haven't been large at all, plus our pulls are nothing too insane. It's just stock pilling for no reason.

My guess... someone at the DC decided that we needed 2,000,000,000 cases of windex, then he realized that it was taking up space in his DC so he decided to make it your problem.

My guess... someone at the DC decided that we needed 2,000,000,000 cases of windex, then he realized that it was taking up space in his DC so he decided to make it your problem.

Makes perfect sense! :D

*sigh* Backstock it until we have a big spring cleaning ad.

for some reason our store is a magnet for BLEACH, pallets of all different kinds, numerous times we have even got full pallets of bleach, like 5foot high, eventually all gets swept back
You may want to ck on hand counts & get them corrected. Bad zoning & backstock messed our counts up. Got it fix, no problem.

Seconding the suggestion to check the counts on those items. We recently had about 300 cans of one flavor of soup in our backroom (SF capacity is 21), and the on-hands said we had 3. Dear god.

"itsamutiny" I just love your name. creative and fun!

Seconding the suggestion to check the counts on those items. We recently had about 300 cans of one flavor of soup in our backroom (SF capacity is 21), and the on-hands said we had 3. Dear god.

Sure it wasn't for Thanksgiving? We got 2 large pallets of soup for that purpose.

Then you read the white label, it's says sweet peas, the actual cans are corn! Everyone needs to check on that. I had 280 cans, so far. My backroom knows to do a mispick to correct counts. Sf teams, be on the look out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back