Archived Jeans Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be very, very hard, with the handbook saying any shade of red. There's nearly 500 different shades of red, this is the best list of them I could find, take a look and see how many shades don't resemble a stop sign.
How Many Different Shades of Red Color are There? - Drawing Blog - https://drawingblog.mycoloringland.com/red-shades/

This is true. HR posted what's okay and what's not in terms of color, but people still do things like pinkish tie dye hoodies that are mostly white, plaid that isn't mostly red, and logos galore (that aren't Target and they say not to have logos).

They posted "appropriate" reds, and some of them were so dark, they printed out practically black...in which a few people said they were going to wear black now. :) (And yes, OPU has worn black on occasion, but that's OPU.)

I actually exclusively wear jeggings I have khaki jeggings, black jeggings and different shades of blue jeggings but they button and zip and have pockets so literally no one can tell, they’re stretchy and comfy but it just looks like I’m wearing skinny jeans <3 jeggings are love jeggings are life
8AC2DE20-6794-4576-A202-D7496B9B05EE.png
BBAE337F-B189-46B3-898D-7AB7F4BA1B36.png

Wait, we can wear clothes to work? I guess that makes up for cutting hours. Thank God. Now instead of paying $3 to buy khakis at the thrift store, I can pay $3 to buy jeans at the thrift store. Overjoyed here.

What a con. You know they're laughing at us in Minneapolis, right? What difference does it make what pants you wear to work if you can't pay your bills?

Last edited:
I’ve worn different shades of grey and like a copperish tint jeans and they never cared about them as long as they looked clean

I just glad I won't be ironing khakis anymore.

Iron? yeah no. Pull out of dryer fold em up done.. They don't pay me enough iron.

Just like the “assignment sheets” and other “daily assignments”. It’s like we’re little kids.

Oh it goes beyond that, each U-boat, flat, tub or green rack is now labeled with a name and time it has to be finished by and the LOD is constantly calling out "timmy you got that flat 15minutes ago are you done with it? Timmy that is done right? You ready to grab the next one?!!!!" All day long with every fucking TM, its verbal garbage on the radio to the point you can't ask a question..

Iron? yeah no. Pull out of dryer fold em up done.. They don't pay me enough iron.
Too true!😂
and the LOD is constantly calling out "timmy you got that flat 15minutes ago are you done with it? Timmy that is done right? You ready to grab the next one?!!!!" All day long with every fucking TM, its verbal garbage on the radio to the point you can't ask a question..
Wow, do I have an ETL for you...along with my total sympathy...😂🙄

Oh it goes beyond that, each U-boat, flat, tub or green rack is now labeled with a name and time it has to be finished by and the LOD is constantly calling out "timmy you got that flat 15minutes ago are you done with it? Timmy that is done right? You ready to grab the next one?!!!!" All day long with every fucking TM, its verbal garbage on the radio to the point you can't ask a question..

Because there's not an app called ePick they could open on their Zebras to see how we're doing with orders if we're not calling out saying we can't find an item, and there aren't notifications on our Zebras telling us a new order is in, so we never know about them without being yelled at about them the second they come in. Not at all.

God, I hate that.

Oh, FFS. I can't even imagine my ETLs pulling shit like that. We get assignments, in terms of "here are the sections you're covering/zoning tonight" but aside from that we know our routine. At worst, when BR is behind on pulls we'll get reminders from an ETL that there are pulls for x section that need doing, but that's about it.

Majority of my store has been wearing beige denim for years so idk that comfort level will make any difference. But now I won't look like I'm wearing someone's skin and I won't have to worry about dirtiness... And I won't have to separately shop for work clothes. I think this is kinda the real reason they've changed it.

In those states where you can't require employees to buy specific uniform clothes, it usually has some sort of loophole where you can require clothing that they're likely to already own. Jeans falls under that. And it lowers the cost of getting a job at Target. Many who get hired have to scramble to buy beige pants. I had like $25 to my name when I got the job and zero khakis. It was a problem. I had to borrow money to buy uniform stuff. If I could've started the job in jeans, it would've been a little less of a scramble to prepare for it. Then there's that time of year where most stores top selling khakis. I only noticed because literally once a year I'm ripping every pair of khakis I own all while we have no khakis in-store. That's how I kept ending up with those cheap jeggings that are glorified leggings with pockets. Look like you're wearing someone's skin 🤮

im keeping a couple pairs of khakis to mix it up though

Because there's not an app called ePick they could open on their Zebras to see how we're doing with orders if we're not calling out saying we can't find an item, and there aren't notifications on our Zebras telling us a new order is in, so we never know about them without being yelled at about them the second they come in. Not at all.

God, I hate that.

I kind of shut them up when I am picking and they tell me an order dropped, I ask "So should I stop picking this one to pick that one?" Yes I am a snarky bitch, don't be me.. :cool:

Ahem the internet is your friend for khaki pants, I wore for the last few years women's cargo pants - can you say impossible to find in store.. So Amazon was the savior.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back