Archived Jeans Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard through the grapevine we will be able to wear jeans all year. Any truth to the rumor?

We don't know yet. Store sales have to be higher than 5% over last year, and we won't know that until after the fiscal year ends (Feb 2) and the earnings call happens with investors. I think they have reason to believe they will make that target, but it won't be official until Feb.

I was talking to one of my ETLs a few months ago who was of the opinion that Target was looking for an excuse to get rid of the khakis.

For a company that wants to brand itself as being all hip 'n shit, having their employees look like icons of the 80s doesn't exactly help.

Jeans are very casual compared to Khaki. I imagine, something above casual is what they were hoping/looking for - in the war against hell*mart.

Pick one or the other - I feel like guests can't tell who's working. I also feel we've really gotten away from being brand with red (at least at my store), and it's no wonder guests constantly ask if we work there.

Oh please theyre idiots and would ask if you worked there if you were standing with a neon sign that said "i work here"

Honestly, I'm waiting for them to rescind the "any color red" and give us all uniform shirts with the bullseye on them. And frankly, I wouldn't object to it. Some people push the definition of red way too far.

I hate wearing jeans and many of the people that are wearing them to work just shouldn't. This is no perk or whatever you want to call it, in my opinion.

I can say the same about Khaki's, people need to understand what rise means in pants as it relates to their body.. Or when you know low rise isn't for you but it was what was on sale, you need to wear longer shirts.. Much longer shirts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back