Job change senority/mass vacation

So, I'm being heavily recruited by my shifts IB OM to come to join the team. It is something I'm seriously considering, but I have a couple of questions I need answered. First, since I have a good bit of time on the team I'd say 60% are in yellow/orange vests how would that affect my mass vacation spot? Since I've been cross-trained in every function a flex-in can be trained in what would my first couple of weeks be like?

Mass vacation seniority is based on hire date, so if your first day was 9/15/12 and there are only 5 people in that dept/key that started before then you would be 6th. I think you drop to the bottom if you transfer buildings, but within a building it isn’t affected.
Each building treats flex-ins differently so I’m not sure what your first few weeks would look like. (ie. flex ins in my building only do manual dock, so they’d probably spend most of their initial time in art getting up to speed if they came to IB permanently)

Seniority is based on time with company. We had someone transfer into our building after 10 years in stores and was number one in the dept. So job change came and he immediately went to B1. So as long as you don't quit and come back your seniority goes with you.

If you're already trained in core functions. Then its just going to be a few weeks of "can so-and-so regularly perform at high level" before adding on additional training.

Seniority is based on time with company. We had someone transfer into our building after 10 years in stores and was number one in the dept. So job change came and he immediately went to B1. So as long as you don't quit and come back your seniority goes with you.

If you're already trained in core functions. Then its just going to be a few weeks of "can so-and-so regularly perform at high level" before adding on additional training.
It used to be within company. Just recently they changed it (within this year recent) that transfering, at least from store to DC, you no longer keep any seniority.
For that exact reason too. I cant tell you how pissed off some of the guys who had been at the DC for a year or two were when they heard I was ahead of them on the list despite having been there only a few months!

Back