Did you get a soda last release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZOd8n5.png

Looks like you're just a jerk lmao.

Pfft just wait a few years.

We got a case on Friday or whatever the day they came out. Sold out before 8am... All purchased by team members and leaders... Nothing like having 6 people upstairs bragging about how much money they just made

We did. I was amazed that we had still had one left at 1pm

A guy returned two on Saturday, which went to toss. I asked LOD if I could purchase one. He said yes and he purchased the other one. Came in at 8 yesterday morning and there were 5 in the reshop bins on the lanes. Same LOD bought 2 more and I bought another one. My son wanted to drink the one I bought Saturday and I told him no way. He doesn't know I got another one so that's being wrapped in a box and put under the Christmas tree for him. lol

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but was in the backroom last night running STO and came across a full case of this. WTF? It should not have been there. Is this a thing again?

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but was in the backroom last night running STO and came across a full case of this. WTF? It should not have been there. Is this a thing again?
It's on the Target website, so I'd be willing to bet it's coming back for the holidays... Did you check when it came in?
Edit: Here.

Says it arrived in July, but that can't be right. Shows we have no inventory and none on the way.
It may have been stashed somewhere and not counted during your last whole-store inventory... Did you happen to notice if it was 2016 or 2015? Someone may have hidden it and forgotten about it (or quit or have been fired).

It may have been stashed somewhere and not counted during your last whole-store inventory... Did you happen to notice if it was 2016 or 2015? Someone may have hidden it and forgotten about it (or quit or have been fired).
It was 2016 - which is odd. I could see it being November or December of 2015 (or whenever Fallout came out??) I didn't know what to do with it, so I just left it for the time being.

Update: Case was still in STO yesterday. ETL and I briefly had a conversation about it. This case came in prior to the Fallout release - it was held aside by a TM so that it could be sold during the Fallout release. TM then left for medical reasons - and he was the only person who knew where the case was stored. We didn't have any on release day (which apparently pissed off a couple of customers). TM came back from leave and finds the product. Instead of clearancing out, product was bundled into a charitable contribution over the summer. We just received the Nuka Cola back from the charity because they could not accept sugar beverages. So the case all of a sudden shows up this week, and hits STO. Nobody seems to know what the July 12th date is. ETL was planning to place the soda on a clearance end cap priced at $1.49/bottle. I asked if he had issues with me buying a few, and he asked me if I would buy the whole damn thing so he never had to see the stuff again. Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back