Archived Jone's Nuka Cola Quantum

Did you get a soda last release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm ready. My store is a truck behind so the product hasn't even showed up and guests are already asking about it. Last time I brought out the box and stood there and watched as they all disappeared

We got a call about them yesterday. Operator asked if we had them around 5 P, I was amused.

We'll never have them at 5 PM. Not unless the new shipments are huge compared to the previous one.

Yeah, if we get 12 again, I'm gonna... Idk, I might smack someone

Wait is there another release coming up? I saw a few loose bottles of it sitting in one of the massive piles of grocery backstock today.

It's releasing again on Fri. Somebody probably put them out not knowing about the street date.

Nuka Cola, eh? I had to google that...

It shows 24 on the way in our store.

Hopefully Target won't fuck up again and guests will be able to store pick up

I meant they won't be able to do a store pick up. Our FF person did a pick for 6 bottles an hour before the store opened. We caught it in time before he put it on hold and cancelled it.

My store via the stl has passed down to everyone that none of the Soda will be allowed for any flex's that drop. Plus we are not to sell them by themselves til Sunday (if we have any left by then). They are only for guests buying the game or season pass due to it stating that in the ad. My stl wants us to state that to any guest that inquiries about it. It be a fun Friday opening shift :)

My store via the stl has passed down to everyone that none of the Soda will be allowed for any flex's that drop. Plus we are not to sell them by themselves til Sunday (if we have any left by then). They are only for guests buying the game or season pass due to it stating that in the ad. My stl wants us to state that to any guest that inquiries about it. It be a fun Friday opening shift :)

Your STL is an idiot IMO.

Any real fan of the game already has the game. All he's going to do is get people to buy another copy and then return it later.

Yeah, good luck with that. The add says it's free with season pass but has a reg price of 2.99. So people are going to flip if you force them to get the season pass. And we had the same problem with someone trying to store pickup them. They came in to nothing tho. Lol. I brought out the box and people literally grabbed them out of my hands and ran like mad men.

Correction. It does say a 2.99 value... So I guess it's only with the deal?

Yes, per the ad it states that you only get it when you buy the Xbox ONE or PS4 game or the season pass. Bummer - my son wants the PC game.

Im going to push for this....If guests want to complain so be it..the ad says free cola with purchase of game which it should of been to begin with.

Did every store have some? Because no one at my store talked about it, so I had no idea we were going to have it. Otherwise, I would've gotten my greedy paws on some.

Yup, this will be the same case in our store. Only people who will buy the game or season pass will get the soda. Don't care if they'll return the game, it will still deduct it from their return.

Going to get one since I don't have the season pass yet

I came in to two of them sitting on the guest service counter with a note from the GSTM to the GSTL that they couldn't be sold until the 18th. I have no idea how they got there or what...so I gave them back to the sales floor TL to put back with the others.

I came in to two of them sitting on the guest service counter with a note from the GSTM to the GSTL that they couldn't be sold until the 18th. I have no idea how they got there or what...so I gave them back to the sales floor TL to put back with the others.

Flow put it in the salesfloor.

Wonder if they actually hard locked it

Someone put it on one of my pulls yesterday on accident and I almost got mobbed trying to get it to the back room to put away till Friday lol

It comes up street dated in my device so it's likely hard locked at registers. My ETL AP wants me to hold a case for those who buy the game/season pass, but I'm going to be groggy from Star Wars and not in the mood to get mauled/cursed out over this at 8am. We already got ours and I received a little over double what I got at first release; I created a list of what we could tell the guests for our FR/Operator etc because I didn't want to answer the same questions from TMs a thousand times.

Forgot about flex though. Need to have my team add that to their prep for Friday's releases tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back